SteelAnabolics - International & Discreet Shipping

SteelAnabolics

Subscriber
Hello Meso!

We are Steel Anabolics - we have 5 years of experience in making and selling oils. We are located in Ukraine, though, we have warehouses in Europe which we will use soon. Also, We ship very discreetly and can ship to all countries.

Website & Email

Right now, the website is still not live. but here is the address:
Code:
https://steelanabolics.com/

Email:
Code:
steelanabolics@protonmail.com

We will be taking orders per email until our website is complete. Please write your order clearly so we can take your order :)

Payment​

Right now we accept BTC and ETH. More payment methods coming soon.

Manufacturing​

We have years of experience in making oils and have experienced staff as well. For our oils, we use MCT oil and cottonseed oil, 1-1.5% BA and up to 18% BB depending on the product.

Shipping​

- Shipping is $15 flat. (this might be changed, for now, its $15)
- Shipping takes up to 18 days to the US/EU on average.
- All packages are shipped discreetly by default. There is no need to ask for it (its one of our key focuses)
- We ship to all countries and use very discreet shipping by default. We disguise the AAS as other products.
- If a parcel is lost because of our fault, it will be reshipped for free.
- Seized packages will be reshipped for free (once)

Lab Testing​

- We will give you store credits if you send our products to Janoshik, just please ask us before doing it. (we will allow one test of each product every year)

Price List​

Right now, we only sell vials:

ProductConcentrationPrice
Test E - 10ml vial200mg/m29$
Test C - 10ml Vial200mg/ml 27$
Sustanon - 10ml Vial250mg/ml 29$
Tren E - 10ml Vial200mg/ml 38$

Of course, more products are coming soon :)

Pictures of our gear and equipment are attached to this post, let us know if you got any questions :)

Attachments

• IMG_20221217_164543_253.jpg
    IMG_20221217_164543_253.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20221218_204654_534.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204654_534.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20221218_204654_742.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204654_742.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20221218_204654_772.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204654_772.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20221218_204654_963.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204654_963.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20221218_204655_015.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204655_015.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20221218_204655_057.JPG
    IMG_20221218_204655_057.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20221222_160709_433.JPG
    IMG_20221222_160709_433.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 77
Just to be clear there’s

-Zero reports for finished product
-Zero reports for raws
-Zero transparency on OSPEC
-Zero credibility on any forum
-Zero tits

Why choose you over any other lab? You want us to send your products to Jano? Isn’t that kinda your job?

Just to be clear there’s

-Zero reports for finished product
-Zero reports for raws
-Zero transparency on OSPEC
-Zero credibility on any forum
-Zero tits

Why choose you over any other lab? You want us to send your products to Jano? Isn’t that kinda your job?
We think that letting users send the products to lab testing makes the test more credible. But if we see that there is no demand we will send them ourselves.

===

Regarding your other points, yes, we are new here, but we are not new to this business, we have been making oils for a while now and also got years of experience in selling. Just not here.

1. So basically your "experienced staff" is just guessing how much raw hormone to put in your products since they don't know the purity?
2. Why do people need to tell you about testing beforehand? So you know to fill their order with good products instead of bunk ones?
3. You've been in business for 5 years only selling 4 products?

Your introduction is suspect, at best. It doesn't really matter to me though, as I would never order for you anyway. But being on a "harm reduction" board, we try to look out for the safety of other members. I honestly don't see you doing much business here. I would stick to the "other" boards that you are on that don't care about this shit.

Hello Meso!

We are Steel Anabolics - we have 5 years of experience in making and selling oils. We are located in Ukraine, though, we have warehouses in Europe which we will use soon. Also, We ship very discreetly and can ship to all countries.

Website & Email

Right now, the website is still not live. but here is the address:
Code:
https://steelanabolics.com/

Email:
Code:
steelanabolics@protonmail.com

We will be taking orders per email until our website is complete. Please write your order clearly so we can take your order :)

Payment​

Right now we accept BTC and ETH. More payment methods coming soon.

Manufacturing​

We have years of experience in making oils and have experienced staff as well. For our oils, we use MCT oil and cottonseed oil, 1-1.5% BA and up to 18% BB depending on the product.

Shipping​

- Shipping is $15 flat. (this might be changed, for now, its $15)
- Shipping takes up to 18 days to the US/EU on average.
- All packages are shipped discreetly by default. There is no need to ask for it (its one of our key focuses)
- We ship to all countries and use very discreet shipping by default. We disguise the AAS as other products.
- If a parcel is lost because of our fault, it will be reshipped for free.
- Seized packages will be reshipped for free (once)

Lab Testing​

- We will give you store credits if you send our products to Janoshik, just please ask us before doing it. (we will allow one test of each product every year)

Price List​

Right now, we only sell vials:

ProductConcentrationPrice
Test E - 10ml vial200mg/m29$
Test C - 10ml Vial200mg/ml27$
Sustanon - 10ml Vial250mg/ml29$
Tren E - 10ml Vial200mg/ml38$

Of course, more products are coming soon :)

Pictures of our gear and equipment are attached to this post, let us know if you got any questions :)
Hot dog shit.

Don't tell us you ship your vials unlabeled we already have 1 silly chinese cunt who does enough of that.

Smack some labels on those boxes and I will personally give you the g2g.

(After you test all your oils with @janoshik and show us your wifes fun bags)

((And change your name))

(((And fuck off from Meso and never come back)))

1. So basically your "experienced staff" is just guessing how much raw hormone to put in your products since they don't know the purity?
2. Why do people need to tell you about testing beforehand? So you know to fill their order with good products instead of bunk ones?
3. You've been in business for 5 years only selling 4 products?

Your introduction is suspect, at best. It doesn't really matter to me though, as I would never order for you anyway. But being on a "harm reduction" board, we try to look out for the safety of other members. I honestly don't see you doing much business here. I would stick to the "other" boards that you are on that don't care about this shit.
We have other products. We know the purity and use known sources for raws.
Don't tell us you ship your vials unlabeled we already have 1 silly chinese cunt who does enough of that.

Smack some labels on those boxes and I will personally give you the g2g.

(After you test all your oils with @janoshik and show us your wifes fun bags)

((And change your name))

(((And fuck off from Meso and never come back)))
The vials have packaging which we can't show.

We will send some products to Janoshik.

Back