Sterilization steps

notmyroids

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, I went through about 10 pages of search results but couldn't find a sure answer.

Say I get raws, oil, BA, BB, which are all non-sterile. Also ordinary kitchen glassware which obviously is not sterile either. How much cleaning and sterilizing is reasonable if I'm going to run everything through a sterile 0.22um PVDF syringe filter anyways?

So far my plan was to first clean the containers with distilled water and BA, then put them into the oven at 150C for an hour. Then do the same for my oil, BA, BB and raws. I couldn't find concrete info on whether such temperatures would damage Test D, Eq or Deca raws but they should be fine?

Once the brew is done I'd fill it into presterilized vials through said filter and I hope that's enough?

Or is the whole oven sterilization process overkill?

I'm still holding off on my cycle until I can get my mental health in check but I wanna spend this time doing research into how to do things right.

Or is the whole oven sterilization process overkill?

Its retarded, yes. If you want to get fancy, get an instantpot which you will only use to sterilize your glassware and possibly vials and stoppers.

Forget the "baking in the oven to sterilze" shit. You are probably baking all kind of things in the oven, its never sterile in the first place.

I sterilize my glassware with isopropyl alcohol and let it sit on the stove on high heat for a few minutes.

Then i add the raws, bb, ba, oil in the beaker, mix with a glass rod, put in on the stove on the lowest heat, mix again and possibly slowly increase heat until everything dissolves. Filter. Fill into presterilized vials. That's all. It is a very simple process.