Sterilize GSO/MCT Oil

I have been getting quite a bit of PIP from DHB from QSC, during the last week I started using it. It has been suggested I mix it with something else, or dilute it.

I plan on diluting it, separately, with both GSO and MCT oil, to identify which one is better for me. I also, plan on injecting 4x’s per week rather that 2x’s.

I ordered some 20ml sterile vials, some syringe filters, and want to filter/sterilize 10ml of DHB with 10 ml GSO MCT oil in these 20ml vials.

Could I use a brand new toaster oven to sterilize the filtered carrier oil prior to combining with the DHB? If so, are there any suggestions on what would be the best process to follow? I do not have any plans to brew, but I do want to make an attempt to reduce the pip, prior to giving up completely on DHB.

Thanks

Filtering will remove the bacteria and other stuff from your oil. Just mix DHB solution with your oil of choice and filter it.

My DHB doesn't have PIP or has very little PIP but I use Miglyol 840. Sadly significant amount of people have allergic reaction to Miglyol 840 so they get PIP just from the oil itself.

Filtering will remove the bacteria and other stuff from your oil. Just mix DHB solution with your oil of choice and filter it.

My DHB doesn't have PIP or has very little PIP but I use Miglyol 840. Sadly significant amount of people have allergic reaction to Miglyol 840 so they get PIP just from the oil itself.
That’s just a bunch of blended MCT’s that pharma branded because they couldn’t own the rights to coconuts. I’m also willing to bet that those same people who have “allergic” reactions to it would actually tolerate coconut oil well. The term allergic is thrown around too much imo, usually it’s an illusion accepted by confusion. What actually is happening is an immediate autoimmune response because the body poses it as a threat. And so just like poison will make you sick enough so much so you hopefully don’t keep doing it, the immediate acute like autoimmune response is doing the same. I’m not saying mig isn’t of use, I’m saying there’s no point because MCT derived from one source, coconuts, is far superior than a bunch of randomly sourced MCT from various sources that have no biological business with each other being manipulated and furthermore synthesized for some silly patent to profit from. Using mig instead mct oil is like eating a beyond meat burger instead of an actual beef pattie. Just my opinion.

OP you can just buy filtered MCT oil.

There’s no need to blend two different carriers, unless that’s what you want to do, obviously.

What filter do you use for the mig840?

OP you can just buy filtered MCT oil.

There’s no need to blend two different carriers, unless that’s what you want to do, obviously.
I have been trying to find sterile mct or gso oil to mix with some of my compounds but I can’t seem to find any that is sterile already. Any ideas where to look? I did find one med supply place that has sterile gso but it looks kind of cheesy. May be totally legit but it kind of turned me off thinking it might just be a scam website so I didn’t purchase from them. Also I’d rather find mct as that’s what the compounds I’m mixing it with already use.

You need a sterile 0,22 micropore syringe filter. This type of filter is what is used to sterilize steroids, not heat.

That’s just a bunch of blended MCT’s that pharma branded because they couldn’t own the rights to coconuts. I’m also willing to bet that those same people who have “allergic” reactions to it would actually tolerate coconut oil well. The term allergic is thrown around too much imo, usually it’s an illusion accepted by confusion. What actually is happening is an immediate autoimmune response because the body poses it as a threat. And so just like poison will make you sick enough so much so you hopefully don’t keep doing it, the immediate acute like autoimmune response is doing the same. I’m not saying mig isn’t of use, I’m saying there’s no point because MCT derived from one source, coconuts, is far superior than a bunch of randomly sourced MCT from various sources that have no biological business with each other being manipulated and furthermore synthesized for some silly patent to profit from. Using mig instead mct oil is like eating a beyond meat burger instead of an actual beef pattie. Just my opinion.

Haha, i like you