• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Steroid analysis laboratories in your city

Good morning and thank you to guys who will spend some time for my question.
I wanted to ask you for information because you know much more than me about this topic.
Looking at this forum and at other drug sales forums and sites, I see that results from ONLY analytical laboratories like Janoshik, Chemtox, etc. are reported.
It is always those two or three laboratories that are mentioned.

But how come no one makes analyzes in private laboratories in their city or region of residence? For security reasons?

I would like to see some tests, analyzes of some brands, made in a common local laboratory. It would give me more assurance and we certainly could not suspect agreements with UGL producing houses.
What do you think? Could someone give me some detailed informations?

Sorry for my English, but it is not my native language.

Regards.
KotC

I wanted to ask you for information because you know much more than me about this topic.
Looking at this forum and at other drug sales forums and sites, I see that results from ONLY analytical laboratories like Janoshik, Chemtox, etc. are reported.

But how come no one makes analyzes in private laboratories in their city or region of residence? For security reasons?

I would like to see some tests, analyzes of some brands, made in a common local laboratory. It would give me more assurance and we certainly could not suspect agreements with UGL producing houses.

Regards.
KotC

Lemme just walk my sample of clearly illicit compounds A, B, and C over to the lab. They'll just go ahead and confirm that my shit is proven legitimate for the ol'DA.

Why don't ravers have their Molly tested the same way, Bro?

GTFO

Lemme just walk my sample of clearly illicit compounds A, B, and C over to the lab. They'll just go ahead and confirm that my shit is proven legitimate for the ol'DA.

Why don't ravers have their Molly tested the same way, Bro?

GTFO
I’m pretty sure he’s not in the US. Though steroids are pretty much illegal almost anywhere, laws vary from country to country. @Knight of the Clouds, do you even study the laws on illegal substances where you’re from?

I’m pretty sure he’s not in the US. Though steroids are pretty much illegal almost anywhere, laws vary from country to country. @Knight of the Clouds, do you even study the laws on illegal substances where you’re from?
Well, I am from EU.
Steroids for non-therapeutic use are also illegal in my country. But the law pursues you if you are a trafficker, a drug dealer. I don't think that if you have 1 cc of oil analyzed in a private laboratory you will be reported to the authorities. At least, I don't think so. But I'm not a lawyer.

In any case, I understood your message: no one analyzes in private laboratories in his area of residence, to avoid legal problems.

Thank you for your reply.
Greetings.

Regards.
KotC

6/7 years ago there were no laboratories in Europe to which steroids could be sent. The trend of the laboratories that analyze steroids was born with the anabolic lab project in 2014/2015. So before 2015 (if I remember well was in 2013) I had been looking for a laboratory in my area, then I found it 50 km away. I had to analyze some simple oral stanozolol. well when they told me the price, I immediately refused ... 500 eur for testing one sample of stanozolol tablet (not blind). LOL

So, for me, this is why I will never test the samples in my country. Price are fucking high

6/7 years ago there were no laboratories in Europe to which steroids could be sent. The trend of the laboratories that analyze steroids was born with the anabolic lab project in 2014/2015. So before 2015 (if I remember well was in 2013) I had been looking for a laboratory in my area, then I found it 50 km away. I had to analyze some simple oral stanozolol. well when they told me the price, I immediately refused ... 500 eur for testing one sample of stanozolol tablet (not blind). LOL

So, for me, this is why I will never test the samples in my country. Price are fucking high
Thank you for the informations!

Regards.
KotC

Regards.
KotC
While steroids are legal in some countries, the capital investment to setup a testing lab is pretty high:
$200k for a full fledged GC-FID-MS lab

Eventually, decent testing might be done with "just" a $30k HPLC lab, sans GC.

The lab would need to be located in a steroid legal country to buy the reference standards.

Even so, uncle Sam began harassing SIMEC for accepting American customers, even if gear was legal there. So it will likely become a gray market or flat UG op.

Prices aren't that high, considering the investment needed to start a lab,
The problem is that bodybuilders are too fucking broke.

While steroids are legal in some countries, the capital investment to setup a testing lab is pretty high:
$200k for a full fledged GC-FID-MS lab

Eventually, decent testing might be done with "just" a $30k HPLC lab, sans GC.

The lab would need to be located in a steroid legal country to buy the reference standards.

Even so, uncle Sam began harassing SIMEC for accepting American customers, even if gear was legal there. So it will likely become a gray market or flat UG op.

Prices aren't that high, considering the investment needed to start a lab,
The problem is that bodybuilders are too fucking broke.
Thank you very much for answering me!