story time and new to the "darkside"

reada476

A little bit about me:(SKIP TO BOTTOM IF YOU DONT LIKE STORIES)

I always loved bodybuilding since a young age. After many years I realized that most people who claim natty were not and I got bad advice big time from them. For the years of overtraining and overeating, I was getting nowhere near my goal. I noticed a big difference in the gym over the past 10 years with other guys progress. A lot of the younger people complain way too much and get on gear as soon as they don’t see results in a few months. There are Lots of immature teens with bad attitudes at my gym it gets kind of annoying seeing myself there longer than everyone else yet I am gaining practically nothing and pointed at. This is one of the main reasons I have started to get into the dark side. I think 10 years of not reaching my goal natty is long enough. The last straw was when I got my age confused many times for a teenager because of my physical appearance. I though well I should probably look my age because yes it does matter. (also SIZE) With all the bad advice I developed dyslipidemia shoulder tendinitis and kidney stones for working out to much. Well after getting on TRT I noticed a big increase in quality of life. I was around 340ng/dl and the dr said I was fine. (Fuck that asshole) After taking trt I went up to 780 and even though it may not be the highest out there I felt way better. I did not need coffee anymore. I needed 3 a day to survive while I pursue my nursing degree. I am going to specialize in anabolic steroid use. Anyway, I have gained 5 pound in the last 4 months pushing 180mg test a week. Even though many will laugh at this IDGAF because I am doing this for me, wish I taken this a long time ago. IMO it was a waste of time overtraining for years and taking bad advice. Anyway, after hours of countless reading on here I can see why people don’t give away their preferred ‘’sources’’. I am excited to finally get close to my own personal goal. I had my ass kicked since I was young because I was an easy target,(some people can’t fuck people with their own size) also some one attempted to murder me because I could not fight back. I really needed to get strong enough to at least defend myslef. I know the risks of this field but I am going to live a little for once. Hopefully there is a Hall of shame thread here for bad UGL for selling fake produces. It would be cool to put them on blast to keep the community true.

QUESTION :Not sure if this is the correct thread for this question. So, this is my current dilemma. I can’t take over 200 mg test cyp a week becuase I don’t sleep and get very anxious. Taking Trazadone @ bedtime regularly. I have a history of anxiety and trouble sleeping. Bad genetics don’t help. Has anyone else had severe sleeping problems on anabolics that they were able to resolve? Right now I looking at Dbol to add with a lower dose of test. Not sure if 5mg a day would help. I am worried 10mg with rasie my test high again then I cant sleep. I dont want to shoot myself in the FOOT again. I am okay with slow gains but not very very slow useless gains. I am praying this would help with a bone fracture on top of gaining. I don’t want to wait too long to heal as lifting and playing sports is one of the main reasons that bring me joy in this life. Anyone had success with good stacks for bone healing.? Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

You've got several severe mental issues, anxiety and sleep and obviously other things. I don't want to "gaslight" you but testosterone above 200mg/week isn't messing with your sleep. 340ng/dl is absolutely fine and normal and no one experiences symptoms of low testosterone with it.

You're having a problem with the teenagers at your gym. You're talking about a history of being beaten up. I doubt you'll get a nursing degree thinking you'll specialize in anabolic steroid use and I doubt you're working.

You need a psychiatrist not steroids. It's going to be a combination of psychiatric meds and therapy that makes the difference. I'm sure you qualify for it for free.

Last edited:
You've got several severe mental issues, anxiety and sleep and obviously other things. I don't want to "gaslight" you but testosterone above 200mg/week isn't messing with your sleep. 340ng/dl is absolutely fine and normal and no one experiences symptoms of low testosterone with it.

You're having a problem with the teenagers at your gym. You're talking about a history of being beaten up. I doubt you'll get a nursing degree thinking you'll specialize in anabolic steroid use.

You need a psychiatrist not steroids.
Thank you for the responce. I just graduated and currently working on my on my Bachelors. I know I have mental issues (PTSD), and yes I have been to therapy. And yes steroids is not the answer to all my mental issues.I wish it was trust me on that. Actualy I think a good percent of people on them have self esteem issues anyway. I am not perfect but I can also put effort into my personal gratification separately lol. BTW the Pysc has verified it is possible to have side effects with anything even herbal for people who already suffer from mental disorders (me). He confimed to me that the higer dose of TRT was the cause of my insomnia. I cant go againt what he said because he dose this for a living. Just becuase it happens to me does not mean it happens to everyone. The nursing degree is one of the degree's I am getting its not final. Taking about sleep, I should do that now as I cant even see what i am typing

Last edited:
@reada476 Yeah take it from someone who has their own set of mental health issues you need to sort your shit out before jumping on anabolics. I had a decent handle on my trt and my mental health before attempting a cycle and that was only after spending many nights educating myself on the pros and cons of living this lifestyle and spending years training naturally.

If taking more than a TRT+ dose of Test fucks with your sleep your condition will deteriorate quickly if sleep is affected so why bother risking your health for some gains? You're more sensitive to these types of changes than a regular person so you need to take even extra care when going down this route.

I was on TRT for a few years and into my late 20s before attempting a cycle and the advice from most here would be to wait until you're at least 27 or 28 with many years of solid training under your belt. Jumping on a cycle without the grit and knowledge how to eat and train effectively will not be worth the expense and risk.

Maybe I didn't read close enough but did you say your age? You sound young and probably should not be considering getting on gear even without all the mental health issues.

Get your mental health in check. Anabolics can exacerbate underlying issues. It's always a risk and I don't think I can stress that enough.

@reada476 Yeah take it from someone who has their own set of mental health issues you need to sort your shit out before jumping on anabolics. I had a decent handle on my trt and my mental health before attempting a cycle and that was only after spending many nights educating myself on the pros and cons of living this lifestyle and spending years training naturally.

If taking more than a TRT+ dose of Test fucks with your sleep your condition will deteriorate quickly if sleep is affected so why bother risking your health for some gains? You're more sensitive to these types of changes than a regular person so you need to take even extra care when going down this route.

I was on TRT for a few years and into my late 20s before attempting a cycle and the advice from most here would be to wait until you're at least 27 or 28 with many years of solid training under your belt. Jumping on a cycle without the grit and knowledge how to eat and train effectively will not be worth the expense and risk.

Maybe I didn't read close enough but did you say your age? You sound young and probably should not be considering getting on gear even without all the mental health issues.

Get your mental health in check. Anabolics can exacerbate underlying issues. It's always a risk and I don't think I can stress that enough.
I am 28. And I agree you make some great points.