SubQ injection volume?

I think how your body handles subc plays a bigger role than the actual volume. I'm saying this because some guys have problem with even 0,10ml and some can pin up to 0,8-1ml without issues. So far most i've done is 0,4ml for 18 weeks. I've tried pharma test, i've tried UGL test, UGL primo and never had a problem. Better stick to glute area and not pin in belly.

About 0.0999 is fine, but 0.1000 goes wrong...

Srs, jokes aside it's totally depending on how you react to subq injections and even lab itself. I had issues with cypionate from some lab and had zero with another. So go figure.

Can I inject 0.15ml gear subcutaneously every day? Curious about your experiences.
Yes.

Volume generally not more than 1cc of 250mg/ml. Avoid love handles and abdominal area as blood flow is lower and will result in greater irritation.

As Mg/Ml go up volume drops. (I stay at or below 1/2 cc as stated above)

Yall are about to change my life. Been on trt for years (and a couple of cycles) but still have a small needle phobia that pops up almost randomly. My hand gets tremors and I have to give myself the don't be a bitch talk before injecting.

But you're saying I can change my 0.4ml twice a week IM trt shot to 0.4ml subq shot in the stomach twice a week? The only time id have to deal with my needle phobia is on cycle.

What’s the advantage to subq?

I did subq and got painful lumps that took a week to go. Now I do IM with a half inch needle in the quads and glutes and I get a little tender around the injection site when warming up with squats, but that’s it. I’m even doing more volume this way.

Yall are about to change my life. Been on trt for years (and a couple of cycles) but still have a small needle phobia that pops up almost randomly. My hand gets tremors and I have to give myself the don't be a bitch talk before injecting.

But you're saying I can change my 0.4ml twice a week IM trt shot to 0.4ml subq shot in the stomach twice a week? The only time id have to deal with my needle phobia is on cycle.

No! I don't know who said that to you but you better avoid stomach for oil based injectables. You should do it on your glutes and side hips if you have fat there.

What’s the advantage to subq?

You can easily do it everyday or at least very often which means more stable levels without peaks and troughs, less need for AI, smaller chances to increase HCT due to lower erythropoiesis (i believe this comes from the absess of "peaks"), zero scar tissue, smaller chances of infections (even if you get infected it starts with a skin reaction and not deep into the muscle) and generally way easier to administer because you're far from veins, nerves, tendons etc.