Substituting masteron for primo in TRT+. Will I need an AI?

jtmarlin

I like to keep my E2 in the 20 range on TRT bc of what I've heard Dr Rand say about prostate and E2 long term so I take 1/2 mg anastrozole along with my E3.5d 100mg Test cyp injection. I've tried TRT+ with primobolan at 100mg per week along with the 200mg test cyp and NO ANASTROZOLE. I like how I feel on it but my lipids get toasted a bit and my E2 drops to single digits which I think is bad for long term health. I'm going to try to run 100mg of Masteron E per week instead of the primobolan to see how I feel and see if I get better lipids outcome. Question, will I need the AI to keep my E2 in the 20 range or will masteron have a bit of E2 lowering effect like primo?

The last thing I want is E2 running wild in the 60+ along with a DHT derivative. That's a recipe for bad prostate outcomes I fear.

Mast will affect your lipids as much as primo does. Mast does not lower e2 but can mask e2 sides like water retention. They work differently for everybody, so try it out for yourself.
You should not use any ai or other steroids on true trt levels if health concerns you.

Mast will affect your lipids as much as primo does. Mast does not lower e2 but can mask e2 sides like water retention. They work differently for everybody, so try it out for yourself.
You should not use any ai or other steroids on true trt levels if health concerns you.
"Health" is a broad term. So are "true" TRT levels.

Is 10 extra pounds of muscle mass and better recovery worth trading for slightly worse lipids? I think long term health could flip a coin on that one. And that's the difference between 100mg test per week and 200mg + AI.

Is 10 extra pounds of muscle mass and better recovery worth trading for slightly worse lipids? I think long term health could flip a coin on that one. And that's the difference between 100mg test per week and 200mg + AI.
It’s your choice. But you can gain more from 200 test with ai than 100 test plus 100 of either primo or mast.

You'll need to run bloods before and after to dial in what you are working towards. No one will be able to guess the outcomes at x dosages of said compounds. Do bloodwork

Why not just take trt alone and save all the gear you want as an "add on" for any future blast? Running mast or primo on top of trt is essentially just a low dose cycle

Why not just take trt alone and save all the gear you want as an "add on" for any future blast? Running mast or primo on top of trt is essentially just a low dose cycle

I can't get the libido that I want without the primo. I've tried TRT so many different ways. So many doses, so many frequencies, AI no AI and the only way I get what I want is with the primo.

Nope.

True TRT levels = you are in the TOP-MID range of testosterone,(below the upper limit). This is not up for debate. For most people to not need AI they need to be in the upper medium range.

TRT for hardcore bodybuilders: its not true TRT they just use test only and lower the dose which usually puts them outside the range.

It can vary by person to person, since there are outliers. It's safe to say 200mg for the vast majority of people is way too much and put them over the range. Also its a dose that likely makes you take an AI.
Some people feel the best on 80mg test cyp a week.

So first, with labwork you need to know what true TRT levels are for you. And stop with this true trt is a broad term. its fucking not.

You say health is a broad term so you're okay with bad lipids but then you won't go without an AI? I feel like these are opposing each other simply because having an e2 of 20 on trt is completely unnecessary and AIs have their own health problems. Whoever dr. Rand is is working on outdated info or interpreting things wrong . You'd have better health and libido with no AI and a higher e2. Your e2 won't get crazy high on trt unless you are extremely overweight. Trt should never require an AI or your dose is too high IMO