Sulphur burps from Tren A

Basedout

So I haven't ran Tren in about 2 years but the last time and this time I've been getting these insanely disgusting Sulphur burbs like every 5 -10 min its really bad when I first wake up. No clue what this is but it only happens when I run Tren.

I’ve gotten Sulphur burps before, you know they are bad when you can’t even stand the smell lol. Mine was from, and im
Guessing, my liver enzymes elevating and getting acute pancreatitis. My entire stomach went haywire and I got
Sulphir burps. but it could just be tren wrecking your lipids/stomach/liver

I’ve gotten Sulphur burps before, you know they are bad when you can’t even stand the smell lol. Mine was from, and im
Guessing, my liver enzymes elevating and getting acute pancreatitis. My entire stomach went haywire and I got
Sulphir burps. but it could just be tren wrecking your lipids/stomach/liver
Yea but what's weird is they start instantly like the day I first start pinning tren. If I stop the tren the burps go away. Also I haven't been running it very long only about a week in.

Its not uncommon for Tren to cause stomach issues.

Gluatamine 10 to 30g (or more)
Probiotics
Digestive enzymes
Betaine HCI

Occasional cycle of BPC 157 is helpful too.

Probiotics
Digestive enzymes
Betaine HCI

The above is good advice. I’d also add ox bile with certain fatty meals.

I've had sulfur burps before but not from tren or peds at all.
They are horrible for anyone near you as well haha.. can be very embarrassing!! Smells like you shit from your mouth.
Antacids have me relief to the point the burps went away for awhile.
Mine would come for a day 2 tops and then leave. I never really figured out exactly what the cause was but I do know I only got them when I was ingesting/abusing hard drugs like cocaine/opiates for extended periods at high high doses. Now neither of these were taken orally so I assumed at the time is was from liver stress, bad diet, and dehydration.

Burps that occasionally smell like sulfur or rotten eggs are nothing to be concerned about. Frequent sulfur burps or excessive burping may be the sign of something more serious. Causes of sulfur burps can vary and may include your diet or behaviors, or an underlying medical issue.Sep 7, 2017

Sulfur burps can be caused by many conditions including stress, reflux, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and bacterial infections like H. pylori. Certain foods can also cause sulfur burps such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, garlic, dairy products, milk, and beer.Jan 12, 2023

Probiotics
Digestive enzymes
Betaine HCI

Tried prebiotic and digestive enzymes I'll grab some glutamine tonight after the gym betaine I have thanks

Ok so last night was the worst night ever. Never experience what I experienced last night from Tren A. My stomach was like a balloon sulphur burps now farts too and the worst and I mean the worst diarrhea I've ever had like every 10 min I was on the toilet. Diet hasn't changed I don't eat dairy it was Def the Tren. I'm done with that shit. Gonna try a different lab. I swear it felt like I injected laxative worst experience ever. Bloat is gone now burps and farts have subsided. Moving on.....

Ok so last night was the worst night ever. Never experience what I experienced last night from Tren A. My stomach was like a balloon sulphur burps now farts too and the worst and I mean the worst diarrhea I've ever had like every 10 min I was on the toilet. Diet hasn't changed I don't eat dairy it was Def the Tren. I'm done with that shit. Gonna try a different lab. I swear it felt like I injected laxative worst experience ever. Bloat is gone now burps and farts have subsided. Moving on.....
I’m telling you that exact thing happened to me. It felt like my stomach was churning, my stomach felt like a balloon constantly toy being filled with air. Shits horrible, it’s how I know my wife loves me because she was next to me the whole time that was happening lol. Sulphur burps, 2 hours of straight ripping, and back and forth to the toilet. It’s never happened to me again though just once

Been using Tren for 10+ years never had that until the last 2 runs.
the symptons you got are what i called GERD a nexium normally helps but to take another tablet to fix a problem isn't ideal.

stomach flura does change i can't use tren a for this reason. tren e no worries no idea dont have the answer.