Super emotional on low dose test, hcg, dhb and primo

I prefer low dose cycles. I've done primo + dhb + bold before all at low doses and I love the synergy between these compounds. But for some reason boldenone makes me an emotional mess. So this is the only compound that I really won't use anymore. I don't do orals except anavar once in a while. I will never use compounds like deca or tren.

I'm using about 300mg test per week as base, this is always my base, no emotional issues or e2 issues on this dose. Actually I have zero emotional issues on any test only dose only e2 water retention issues.

The following events happened.
- I was already rolling with dhb for a week + test for atleast 4 weeks, and started to feel a bit off already but I didn't think anything of it.
- Wednesday started my hcg protocol again, I injected 150iu hcg (I do this eod) + 90mg dhb
- Thursday at midnight I injected 75mg test-e (eod) + 45 mg dhb (eod) + 30mg primo (eod)
- Thursday during the day I was a huge emotional mess with crying spells and everything. The trigger was some small personal shit that didn't warrant my heavy emotional response.
- Friday I still didn't feel right
- Today I'm feeling better again.

After the thursday at midnight injection I haven't injected anything, I wanted to feel normal again first and then continue with test only and maybe get help figuring out whats going on.

Last edited:
Either your E2 is too high or too low. Test & HCG & Dbol raise it. Primo confirmed lowers E2 by blood results. I'd guess DHB is somewhat similar.

If you're not taking any AI, try it. If you are, lower the dose or drop it and reevaluate.

My guess is the DHB is causing your issues, especially since you have trouble with boldenone. If I even look at a bottle of EQ I get anxiety, emotional, etc. I know a lot of guys in the same boat.

I think it’s the HCG even a tiny bit I’m an emotional mess. Raises my E2 pretty high and took awhile for it to come back to normal.

I think it’s the HCG even a tiny bit I’m an emotional mess. Raises my E2 pretty high and took awhile for it to come back to normal.
I think it was, I dropped the hcg and I took test + primo + dhb again and no emotional issues this time. I've always used hcg during my cycles with boldenone (which lowered my e2). So I think I have to get my e2 dialed in before thinking about running hcg again since I'm not touching boldenone again. But now I'm not sure if it was boldenone that made me an emotional mess and not the hcg back then.

Either your E2 is too high or too low. Test & HCG & Dbol raise it. Primo confirmed lowers E2 by blood results. I'd guess DHB is somewhat similar.

If you're not taking any AI, try it. If you are, lower the dose or drop it and reevaluate.
I think it was too high yes, I dropped the hcg and took 0.25mg arimidex and feeling fine now.

My guess is the DHB is causing your issues, especially since you have trouble with boldenone. If I even look at a bottle of EQ I get anxiety, emotional, etc. I know a lot of guys in the same boat.
Its weird though some guys run a gram of bold and are fine. I can't even run 200mg without an emotional breakdown. On the other side 200mg is more than enough for me to look good, gain stamina and strenght while using bold. But I dropped my DHB dose lower and I seem to be fine now.

Its weird though some guys run a gram of bold and are fine. I can't even run 200mg without an emotional breakdown. On the other side 200mg is more than enough for me to look good, gain stamina and strenght while using bold. But I dropped my DHB dose lower and I seem to be fine now.
EQ lowers estrogen. Anxiety when running it is from low E2. Some aromatize a lot, so they do not end up with low E2 sides.

EQ lowers estrogen. Anxiety when running it is from low E2. Some aromatize a lot, so they do not end up with low E2 sides.
That makes so much sense, I only needed a small amount of arimidex when I used it back when I was running higher test dosages. I remember dissolving a 1mg tab and microdosing 0.125mg e3d. Because anything more would make me as flat as a pancake, give me anxiety and kill my libido.

Sponsors