• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Superdrol. Advice, tips?

Been reading what I can find on it and just wanted to get some more info from some members on here.

Going to start bulking in janurary. Currently cruising on 150mgs test e.
Sitting at about 175 lean. About 9-10 bf% and 5’7”.

Thinking about 10-14 weeks of 600mgs test e and 4 weeks of 20-30mg Superdrol.

Anybody have any advice, tips, or stories they can share? Trying Superdrol for the first time. Also my first time taking any oral. Done 2 cycles before. One of just test e at 600mgs and one with test e and tren a.

Thanks in advance brothers.

Overall it's not worth running. The results were solid, but the sides made it impossible for me to train after about a week. My body felt like shit. I'd rather have less sides and have to work harder in the gym and the kitchen, than to run superdrol.... You'll feel poisoned.

Overall it's not worth running. The results were solid, but the sides made it impossible for me to train after about a week. My body felt like shit. I'd rather have less sides and have to work harder in the gym and the kitchen, than to run superdrol.... You'll feel poisoned.

At what dose? Maybe lower the dose to 10-20mg ?

Damn. What about 5-10mgs. Would that be pointless though?

I really want to pack on some mass this bulk and don’t want to do Tren again. Not now at least. This will also be my first cycle where I keep diet at 100%. Last cycles I pretty much ate whatever. Had good results but took forever to cut back down.

Would EQ be the next best thing? Haven’t tried that yet and hear a lot of good from it. Also want to stay as dry as possible so not really looking to take Dbol.

Damn. What about 5-10mgs. Would that be pointless though?

I really want to pack on some mass this bulk and don’t want to do Tren again. Not now at least. This will also be my first cycle where I keep diet at 100%. Last cycles I pretty much ate whatever. Had good results but took forever to cut back down.

Would EQ be the next best thing? Haven’t tried that yet and hear a lot of good from it. Also want to stay as dry as possible so not really looking to take Dbol.
I would recommend NPP for an injectable, or either winstrol or anadrol for an oral. 5-10mg's of Sdrol would be pointless.... I only saw results at about 20mg's/day, however I still felt like shit after about a week. If i lose my intensity in the gym, I drop the drug... No point.

At what dose? Maybe lower the dose to 10-20mg ?
20mg's would be the minimum IMO.... But, I was still sensitive to it. Funny, I can run 1.5G of tren and handle the sides PRETTY well, but 20mg's of superdrol and I'm feeling like shit. Guess we can't have it all.... Winstrol and anadrol combined (50mg's of each) would give you pretty comparable results, without the poisoned feeling, I would suspect. However, that may be more MG's of alkylated AAS than you were seeking to run.

Im about a week in and already have people saying my arms are solid as fuck. Its basically like masteron and NPP in an oral but with incredibly rough sides. The negative sides make me feel like I'm on tren, I'm pretty irritable and get nightsweats and pretty aggressive. Also fell asleep at work a few times due to the lethargy. I'm doing 30mg and 45mg doses though. I'm going to stack it with anadrol for the next few weeks and see what happens. I'm sure I'll feel even more lethargic but hey, its all about sacrificing things to get gainz.

Im about a week in and already have people saying my arms are solid as fuck. Its basically like masteron and NPP in an oral but with incredibly rough sides. The negative sides make me feel like I'm on tren, I'm pretty irritable and get nightsweats and pretty aggressive. Also fell asleep at work a few times due to the lethargy. I'm doing 30mg and 45mg doses though. I'm going to stack it with anadrol for the next few weeks and see what happens. I'm sure I'll feel even more lethargic but hey, its all about sacrificing things to get gainz.
Terrible idea!

Well chemically, no. I am talking about the effects I have noticed in myself seem to be similar to the effects if I was on those two compounds.

Typing in caps and swearing doesn't change my experience or make your opinion any more valid.

Well chemically, no. I am talking about the effects I have noticed in myself seem to be similar to the effects if I was on those two compounds.

Typing in caps and swearing doesn't change my experience or make your opinion any more valid.
Your literally retarded for even considering stacking anadrol with SD!
Have fun !! :)

I disagree with WP.
I realize I am the exception when it comes to sd, but I experianced minimal sides at 20mg.

Been reading what I can find on it and just wanted to get some more info from some members on here.

Going to start bulking in janurary. Currently cruising on 150mgs test e.
Sitting at about 175 lean. About 9-10 bf% and 5’7”.

Thinking about 10-14 weeks of 600mgs test e and 4 weeks of 20-30mg Superdrol.

Anybody have any advice, tips, or stories they can share? Trying Superdrol for the first time. Also my first time taking any oral. Done 2 cycles before. One of just test e at 600mgs and one with test e and tren a.

Thanks in advance brothers.

Don't go over 20mg for your first run, no longer than four weeks under any circumstances, supplement with fish oil, avocado and other healthy fats to help offset the lipid damage and raise your carb intake. Superdrol loves carbs.

Oh and resist the urge to hulk out and set 1rm PRs. Superdrol gives you retard strength but not retard tendons.

SD gives me a bubble gut and some water retention. Do any of you experience these symptoms with SD ?

Your literally retarded for even considering stacking anadrol with SD!
Have fun !! :)
I did have fun. Absolutely wrecked that place. Turns out its a sweet combo. Sorry that you feel you have to revert to personal attacks when someone disagrees with you. Thats quite unfortunate and says a lot about you. Also, I don't think you know what 'literally' means.

I did have fun. Absolutely wrecked that place. Turns out its a sweet combo. Sorry that you feel you have to revert to personal attacks when someone disagrees with you. Thats quite unfortunate and says a lot about you. Also, I don't think you know what 'literally' means.
Lol