Dan7379

Hi

I’ve done numerous cycles in the past

however I’ve never used sus 250

most recent cycle involved tren , where have shit sleep , sweats etc

was wondering what amount of sus should I take per week

and is it best to run alone

thanks

What make makes you think it's some special Testosterone?

Always go by the half life, if you want to be really stable on Sustanon then eod injections. If you want easy to remember schedule use it mon/wed/fri. I would not advise twice per week due to prop and phenyl esters in it, but some guys do it and they say it's fine. It also depends on your shbg and how you metabolize drugs.

Besides you didn't mention if it's tren e or ace or whatever. If it's ace as commonly preferred to use by a lot of people, then you can combine your injections in to single syringe.

But then again, I will advise against tren if you get side effects. It's not magical and you should probably find steroid your system agrees with more. Shit sleep = bad recovery, moody, risk of injury among other things. Take care.

Always go by the half life, if you want to be really stable on Sustanon then eod injections. If you want easy to remember schedule use it mon/wed/fri. I would not advise twice per week due to prop and phenyl esters in it, but some guys do it and they say it's fine. It also depends on your shbg and how you metabolize drugs.

Besides you didn't mention if it's tren e or ace or whatever. If it's ace as commonly preferred to use by a lot of people, then you can combine your injections in to single syringe.

But then again, I will advise against tren if you get side effects. It's not magical and you should probably find steroid your system agrees with more. Shit sleep = bad recovery, moody, risk of injury among other things. Take care.
I hustvwanr

sorry I didn’t explain properly

Just wanted to do trt levels , but have never used sus that’s all

I hustvwanr

sorry I didn’t explain properly

Just wanted to do trt levels , but have never used sus that’s all

This:

Back