Random, all in my head, or be concerned?

About 5 weeks into starting test I started to get very anxious, and feeling the same way after I smoked. I quit the weed and it stopped. I was a smoker for 15 years before this.

I talk to a shizo regulary man... I think hes nuts. Always wondered whats in his head.
My mental clarity after 9 years mary is quite good at overall thinking and making the right decisions.
The big hit is the memory.... at this rate I feel dementia at early age. Cant keep a thought in my head...

You may notice the memory effects because they're easy to recognize when you forget to do something, but there are plenty of studies that measure the cognitive deficits induced by long term regular use. The effects can be seen in terms of reduced white brain matter on an MRI, it's not even dependent on subjective measurements of cognition.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sitting in judgement. everyone's got their vices, but for some reason the negative impacts of pot on health are largely ignored. Like the pendulum has swung so far in its acceptance that the overwhelming evidence of harm from excessive use is ignored.

It was the briefly decriminalized in the UK when I lived there, and suddenly the rate of "first break psychosis" cases showing up at hospitals shot up, and kept going up, so they restricted it again.

Personally I'd like to see the taxes collected on legal pot to be used to educate people. We have warning labels on alcohol and cigarettes, pot should as well, along with a help line for the people who end up with cannabis use disorder.