Sust for a first cycle?

Blagtheripper

Hey everybody, first post here. First actual cycle that I plan on following through on actually. I say actual because a couple years ago I ran RAD, Ostarine and Ibutamoren, and then like two years ago I experimented with some PH’s, but I’ve never pinned anything. I think I should take it slow with just a Test cycle, and why I’ve taken interest in Sust specifically is because I’ve heard anecdotes of it not causing as many sides as a single ester Test for whatever reason that may be. Is this true in any of your experiences? If this is true then I’d say I’d prefer that, even if I have to pin more frequently. I plan on using slin pins but I’m new to all of this and have never filled a syringe let alone backfilled one. What would be recommended for this? I am also going to be using arimidex as needed and plan on PCT via either nolva or clomid. I will be acquiring all of these prior to beginning the cycle as I do not want to be caught off guard if I need to get off early or if I start experiencing estrogenic sides. Any advice?

Don't over complicate it. Single ester Test is the absolute standard for a first cycle. Stick with Cypionat as PIP is widespread with Enanthate.

Many newbies feel they need to reinvent the wheel, it's not necessary. Split the dose into twice a week, have an AI on hand just case. That's it. That's all you'll need to start.

A mentor told me one time us first timers need to KISS (keep it simple stupid)

As Ghoul suggested:
500mg a week split into two shots
AI for e2 control if high e2 sides
A SERM in case of gyno
Blood work pre, during and post

A mentor told me one time us first timers need to KISS (keep it simple stupid)

As Ghoul suggested:
500mg a week split into two shots
AI for e2 control if high e2 sides
A SERM in case of gyno
Blood work pre, during and post

As for pinning, where do you plan to pin? Delta? Ventro? Quad? size and length depend on where you want but overall I find the delts and the glute the best spots (personal preference).

Make sure you get alcohol wipes, syringes, I like two seperate needles (one for draw and one for injecting)

Don't bother with Sustanon.. Read a few post on the board about the stuff it's not well tolerated and a first time user has no business mixing Esters.. I tell people all the time Sustanon must be injected daily to make use of all the Esters so I believe only high doses can be used, at 500mg weekly that's 60mg Test Prop over the week..

Ontop of this you are more likely to experience Pip. If you have a normal life and a job this can interfere and cause people to stop cycle abruptly causing even more fluctuations and problems..

What caused the interest in Sustanon? If it was thinking you may get an early boost you could try adding an Oral given your bloods are good..

400-600mg Test E/C depending on starting stats and go from there, see what it does, give yourself a good 21 days from first injection, train hard and eat heavy.. Watch what happens during week 4 my friend..

Stick to using Glutes for injections as only 2 a week they will be fine.. You shouldn't build up any scar tissue rotating between sides.. As mentioned make sure injection technique is researched and keep everything as clean as you can..

Good luck with whatever you decide..

Any advice?

If i could go back i would start my first cycle with Test Prop. 500-600 mg per week. Injecting daily into glutes with 29g slin pins. Also take low dose aromasin daily.

Test Prop works pretty much instantly and makes estrogen control very easy. If you take too much AI, you can just inject a bit more Test Prop to counteract. Perfect for beginners.

Never tried Sustanon, but i think it's a very bad idea to start with a multi ester compound. It will only overcomplicate things.

Also don't be a retard and have accutane on hand from the start. Take it as soon you see first signs of acne. This is very important and could save your ass.

How to backfill insulin pins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wh_wYCgsys

Hey everybody, first post here. First actual cycle that I plan on following through on actually. I say actual because a couple years ago I ran RAD, Ostarine and Ibutamoren, and then like two years ago I experimented with some PH’s, but I’ve never pinned anything. I think I should take it slow with just a Test cycle, and why I’ve taken interest in Sust specifically is because I’ve heard anecdotes of it not causing as many sides as a single ester Test for whatever reason that may be. Is this true in any of your experiences? If this is true then I’d say I’d prefer that, even if I have to pin more frequently. I plan on using slin pins but I’m new to all of this and have never filled a syringe let alone backfilled one. What would be recommended for this? I am also going to be using arimidex as needed and plan on PCT via either nolva or clomid. I will be acquiring all of these prior to beginning the cycle as I do not want to be caught off guard if I need to get off early or if I start experiencing estrogenic sides. Any advice?
First and foremost welcome and congrats on humbling yourself and asking for advice. Using insulin needles are only going to allow for subQ inj. unless your bf% is super low. With that being said, subQ test cycle is very different than IM. You can get away with less frequent injections due to a slower release of the hormone, however with Sustanon, I still recommend 3 x wk. I find that estrogen is much easier to control w/ subQ. A slower release of testosterone means a slower conversion to estrogen. I have found that for compounds that aromatize, or individuals are are more sensitive to e2, that subQ Injections of those compounds maybe the better option. I still have to use an ai, but it usually allows me to cut the dosage of my ai in half. Of course this is my experience. Running Sustanon I recommend pulling bloods anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks in so you have a much clearer picture of what e2 looks like. As far as PCT. I can't be of any assistance I'm 43yrs old and at the min running 150mgs of sustanon every week.