Sustanon 250

poolshockguy

Sustanon 250 subq? EOD. Okay or not recommended?

I know cyp and enanthate is commonly used but I have many vials left and want to cruise on subq.
When I cruise I usually go 160 mg per week and pin eod.

Sustanon 250 subq? EOD. Okay or not recommended?

I know cyp and enanthate is commonly used but I have many vials left and want to cruise on subq.
When I cruise I usually go 160 mg per week and pin eod.
should be fine as long you dont do like 1 ml subq.

i also do 150mg test per week in my delt with insulin pin

It would be fine, personally I inject subq daily. But as another user mentioned, anytime I inject more than 3/4ml subq it can be a bit painful but easily tolerable. Your dosage on trt wouldn’t require that though so all good.

It would be fine, personally I inject subq daily. But as another user mentioned, anytime I inject more than 3/4ml subq it can be a bit painful but easily tolerable. Your dosage on trt wouldn’t require that though so all good.
I was more concerned how sustanon 250 behaves when subq is used. Since the short ester, I read mixed reviews on it , like higher e2

Got it. In that case, the more frequent the injection the lesser the side effects typically which you already know it seems. So daily might be even better since the dose would be even smaller than EOD. Are you prone to gyno? Where does 160mg/week put you at? There is quite a bit of research showing the long term benefits of higher e2 (not crazy high levels). Check out Chris Bronson. He’s a Dr. and expert in mens health, trt/hrt, etc. long video, and I know this goes against a lot of the “bro science” seen on forums for years, but these are experts. You can also hear the same thing from Dr Tom O’connor the “anabolic doc” who is also an expert.

View: https://youtu.be/WUGGpgX6ENs?si=qm4hMFMfDh5gn4UD

Got it. In that case, the more frequent the injection the lesser the side effects typically which you already know it seems. So daily might be even better since the dose would be even smaller than EOD. Are you prone to gyno? Where does 160mg/week put you at? There is quite a bit of research showing the long term benefits of higher e2 (not crazy high levels). Check out Chris Bronson. He’s a Dr. and expert in mens health, trt/hrt, etc. long video, and I know this goes against a lot of the “bro science” seen on forums for years, but these are experts. You can also hear the same thing from Dr Tom O’connor the “anabolic doc” who is also an expert.

View: https://youtu.be/WUGGpgX6ENs?si=qm4hMFMfDh5gn4UD

I'll check it out. I used to enjoy dr. O'Connor, content been lagging for awhile in my opinion. Never heard of the other chris but I'll watch b him today

I'll check it out. I used to enjoy dr. O'Connor, content been lagging for awhile in my opinion. Never heard of the other chris but I'll watch b him today
It starts out a little slow and he doesn’t come off as your typical expert (shitty hair and a neck tattoo) but his intelligence level is incredible and he is great at explaining things simply. Not sucking his D (maybe i am a little) but just wanted to introduce him to anyone who is open minded and always learning! Good luck!

Sponsors

Latest posts