Sustanon and Deca Cycle

kenny1022

I was wondering if anyone could provide any advice for the following cycle:

Weeks 1 - 10: 250mg of sustanon and 200mg of deca twice a week = 500 mg of sustanon & 400 mg of deca (combining both sustanon and deca in the same syringe)

PCT 3 weeks later:
Nolva (40/40/20/20)
Clomid (100/50/50/50)

Stats:
5' 7"
160 lbs
31 years
12% body fat

Thanks!

Ken

Weeks 1 - 10: 250mg of sustanon and 200mg of deca twice a week = 500 mg of sustanon & 400 mg of deca (combining both sustanon and deca in the same syringe)

PCT 3 weeks later:
Nolva (40/40/20/20)
Clomid (100/50/50/50)

Stats:
5' 7"
160 lbs
31 years
12% body fat

Thanks!

Ken

That is a very nice "back to basics" kind of bulking cycle. It's nice to see someone using their head and not getting sucked in to trying to pile on an ass ton of compounds.

Good cycle, good PCT. The only change I would make is I would run for 12 weeks, but 10 weeks is fine too.

PCT 3 weeks later:
Nolva (40/40/20/20)
Clomid (100/50/50/50)

Stats:
5' 7"
160 lbs
31 years
12% body fat

Thanks!

Ken

why not do some dianabol too? sergio and lee priest have openly talked about the love and effectiveness of a dbol/deca/test cycle - its one of the best cycles i can think of

Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate the feedback. I would throw in some dbol but the "whole orals being hard on the liver" kind of makes me want to stay away.

On a side note, what is everyone's experiences with deca? By asking this, I mean running deca with test, not by itself.

Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate the feedback. I would throw in some dbol but the "whole orals being hard on the liver" kind of makes me want to stay away.

On a side note, what is everyone's experiences with deca? By asking this, I mean running deca with test, not by itself.

Deca is a great drug. The main advantage is that it is very anabolic in nature and not very androgenic. So, when you stack it with a higher dose of test there are very little side effects to speak of. It's a great bulker when used in combination with test. Some people complain about the "bloat" that comes with Deca, but IMO it's no worse than the bloat you would get with a nice dose of test. And besides, when you're truly BULKING, the last thing you should be worried about it water weight. This is why people normally bulk throughout the fall and winter and cut up during spring and summer. If you're going to bulk, go at it full bore brotha!

My best cycle I have ever run is Test/Deca/Dbol. Dbol for the first 5 with Test/Deca for 12. I put on 30 lbs of mass and kept about 20 or 22 lbs by a month post PCT. 20+ lbs after you get rid of the water weight is phenomenal IMO. I would expect you could easily achieve the same results if that's what you're after.

Last edited:
I like that cycle a lot. Only thing I would PERSONALLY change is the sustanon, I'm just not a huge fan of it. I see Test E or Cyp working just fine in place of the sust.

That is a very nice "back to basics" kind of bulking cycle. It's nice to see someone using their head and not getting sucked in to trying to pile on an ass ton of compounds.

Good cycle, good PCT. The only change I would make is I would run for 12 weeks, but 10 weeks is fine too.
What he said. Deca isn't really up and going strong until half way through the cycle it seems. This cycle is relatively free of side effects, so I would lengthen it out farther then ten weeks to get more results from the deca. My first cycle was a twelve week like this, but I did d-Bol for first few weeks to kick it off.

I like that cycle a lot. Only thing I would PERSONALLY change is the sustanon, I'm just not a huge fan of it. I see Test E or Cyp working just fine in place of the sust.
I agree. I used sustanon first cycle, and went with it again on this cycle, because it's what I was familiar with. After much research, I won't use sust any longer. I will stick with single esters from here on out.

Back