• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Sustaplex 325 Dosage Recommendations

anthracis

Hi Guys:

I am new to the forums and I am looking for a little help...I have been training hard for years now and I am ready to get bigger. I have never used any steroids. I eat a very clean high protein and low carb diet.

I just got some sustaplex 325...my question is this:

Do I inject one day each week of 1ml or am I supposed to break it down into multiple injections per week? 325mg/week I think is a good dose for me. I just want to get some feedback from people who have the expertise in this matter.

Also, I was thinking on staying on it for about 10 weeks or so. Then off for 8 weeks. What do y'all think? How much gains do you think I will make? Like I said I eat healthy and I workout 6 days a week. I run 6.5 miles and bike 10 miles (back to back no rest), and then lift heavy for an hour or so and climb rope each day (about an hour or two after run/bike combo).

I am in great shape...just want more mass in the right places.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

WOW ! Where do I start.......You are training way too long and doing waaayyy too much cardio to gain much if anything.It does sound like you are in great shape but here is what i suggest:
325 mgs every 5 days for 12 weeks.I am not sure how much you weight but eat consistantly 4000 cals per day if not more.Lift weights 4 x per week cut way back on cardio.Cardio would be every other day 1 mile jog.List your weight room routine..lets start there.

Thanks for the reply Dennis. I am 6' tall and weigh 221 pounds solid. My weight routine is pretty basic. I stick to compound movements in a 3 day split routine. Bench, military press, barbell curls, leg press, calf raises, pushdowns, overhead extensions, stuff like that. I can cut down on the cardio but I would rather not cut too much. I like the fact that I can go for a 10k anytime i feel like it. I just want more muscle mass.

I have always been a big guy. I am more of a mesomorph body type. If my cardio is not good, I get fat easy.

Hey that 325mg per week, do I inject it all at once like in one 1ml injection?

Yes, inject 1x per week. If you only have one bottle, then do one injection ever 7 days and that will last you 10 weeks. Or you can do like dennis said and get two bottles and do one injection every 5 days. Make sure to add more compound movements. Bench is fine, but add deadlifts as well as squats or at least leg presses. And you will need to up the cals tremendously if you want to gain. How many cals are you taking in per day now? How much protein/carbs/fats?

Also, you are going to be off for MUCH more than 8 weeks. You need to wait 2.5 weeks to even START your PCT and then that will last for around 4 weeks so that is almost 7 weeks and that is just to do your PCT. You should wait at least 12-16 weeks before getting back on another cycle

Last edited:
Once a week...got it! I have two bottles as is.

I will decrease cardio and increase my cals. I am eating roughly 1100-1300 kcals and 100g of protein daily.

I will cut my cardio to half the amount and do it every other day. I will lift heavy as well and increase the compound exercises.

In addition, I will increase my calories to double what they are and double up on the protein while keeping the fat, carbs, and sugars, etc...down.

bigbench, thanks for the input. I will wait 14 weeks between cycles. By PCT, I am assuming you meant Pre-contest training?

Thanks for all your help guys. This is a first for me and I appreciate your input. We'll see how it works. If you can think of anything else, please let me know.

Once a week...got it! I have two bottles as is.

I will decrease cardio and increase my cals. I am eating roughly 1100-1300 kcals and 100g of protein daily.

I will cut my cardio to half the amount and do it every other day. I will lift heavy as well and increase the compound exercises.

In addition, I will increase my calories to double what they are and double up on the protein while keeping the fat, carbs, and sugars, etc...down.

bigbench, thanks for the input. I will wait 14 weeks between cycles. By PCT, I am assuming you meant Pre-contest training?

Thanks for all your help guys. This is a first for me and I appreciate your input. We'll see how it works. If you can think of anything else, please let me know.
I am sorry but something seems off...you seem awfully big and fit to be eating only 1100 cals and 100 g protiens????you need 5000 cals plus daily for your size and activity level..if you have two bottles of sust then do not use once per week as you stated..use every 4-5 days.

I am sorry but something seems off...you seem awfully big and fit to be eating only 1100 cals and 100 g protiens????you need 5000 cals plus daily for your size and activity level..if you have two bottles of sust then do not use once per week as you stated..use every 4-5 days.

Hi Dennis...I have been on a sort of pre-contest diet to eliminate as much fat as possible prior to commencing my cycle. I was eating a lot more before. I have lost a lot of fat and very little muscle. I am basically cutting before getting bigger. I will increase cals substantially when on cycle.

Here is my current diet in detail:

Breakfast
3 hard boiled egg whites
1 banana
1 diet pepsi

Mid Morning
Protein Shake (Myoplex Lite 20g protein)

Lunch
3oz. bag of tuna 175kcals 27.5g prot (Sweet & Spicy variety)
Small peach
Fuji Apple
diet pepsi

Workout

Dinner
3oz bag Tuna (sweet & Spicy variety)
1 cup of cous cous or rice
1 cup cantaloupe
diet pepsi

I need to drink more water!!! But I try to drink about 2-3 bottles of water daily.

After dinner, I snack on some granola (Bear Naked brand - triple berry) and some other little things here and there. But that's it

I will double this exact diet (except for the damn diet pepsis)

Let me know what you think.

Hi Dennis...I have been on a sort of pre-contest diet to eliminate as much fat as possible prior to commencing my cycle. I was eating a lot more before. I have lost a lot of fat and very little muscle. I am basically cutting before getting bigger. I will increase cals substantially when on cycle.

Here is my current diet in detail:

Breakfast
3 hard boiled egg whites
1 banana
1 diet pepsi

Mid Morning
Protein Shake (Myoplex Lite 20g protein)

Lunch
3oz. bag of tuna 175kcals 27.5g prot (Sweet & Spicy variety)
Small peach
Fuji Apple
diet pepsi

Workout

Dinner
3oz bag Tuna (sweet & Spicy variety)
1 cup of cous cous or rice
1 cup cantaloupe
diet pepsi

I need to drink more water!!! But I try to drink about 2-3 bottles of water daily.

After dinner, I snack on some granola (Bear Naked brand - triple berry) and some other little things here and there. But that's it

I will double this exact diet (except for the damn diet pepsis)

Let me know what you think.
Get your protien up to 250 plus grams per day.
water yes..all you can handle.
Maybe substitute some of the fruit for veggies.
You should eat 7 x per day,eat more carbs earlier in the day and pre workout then taper them back towards end of day.
definately double up on the eggs , protien shakes,and meat.

I will definitely do that. I will post up before and after pics post cycle so you guys can gauge progress after 1st cycle. Man, thank-you so much for your help.

Hi guys...got my gear. Excited to get started. I took my first 1ml injection this evening after my 8 mile run. Tomorrow I will start doubling up on my food intake and protein. I will also be cutting back on cardio runs to 5K per day or less. I will be lifting heavy as I can.

I have taken a before pic and I will post both before and after pics as soon as I am done with the cycle.

I will continue to update this log daily with how my gains are going. Please keep your suggestions coming. I will be doing 1ml injections every 4 days of the sustaplex 325 for 12 weeks.

keeping my fingers crossed for that 30 pounds of muscle!

I'm now on day 12. My bodyweight has jumped from 221 to 232 so far. But my body weight always fluctuates day to day. I used to weigh in anywhere between 221-225 (before aas) and now it is 229-232 (after aas).

I feel stronger. I just hate the fact that I train without a partner. It really sucks because I know I can lift more weight but I am afraid to do so without a partner and my gym does not have DBs higher than 100lbs. Anyway, I am stronger and am eating a lot more.

My cardio is still really good too because I run 5K 2x per week.

All body parts are bigger and stronger except the waist. I still fit a size 31 waist. That's a good thing. Oh and the sex drive is great. No issues so far.

I can't believe how much I have gained in the 12 days so far. Its incredible to me. I have always worked so hard in the gym and never had the kind of gains I am seeing. I guess we all need a little help in order to pass the genetic limitations set by our ancestry.

I will update again, in a couple of weeks. I have been reading a lot of info on here and I want to thank all of you guys for your posts.