T3 and T4 dosage too high?

Signal-P

Doctor has me on 150mcg T4. I added in 50mcg UGL T3 split twice daily. Does this sound like a dangerous amount of thyroid hormone combined? 6'3" 255lbs

Doctor was against trying T3 so before bloods i come off of the t3 a day or 2 before

These are my out of range bloods below.

Running 400mg test e 400mg masteron e weekly. 37.5mg anavar daily. 17 weeks in

Using Letrozole and just switched to anastrozole with high E2 symptoms

20mg dbol when estrogen gets low
Hcg 2200units weekly

Hgh 2.4 ius daily

Attachments

• IMG_6417.png
    IMG_6417.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6416.png
    IMG_6416.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6415.png
    IMG_6415.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6414.png
    IMG_6414.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 5
Well what are you trying to achieve? 50mcg on T3 on top of 150 mcg T4 certainly is too high. That's catabolic mate, aren't you looking flat like a pancake on this?

Also what do the bloods you provide have to do with your thyroid, I don't get it. You need a thyroid panel.

I guess your doctor has you on T4 for hypothyroidism? If you want to try T3 for whatever reason, take 6.25mcg or 12.5 mcg. But to be honest, I would just take T4 and get bloods and go from there, exogenous T3 is not needed in the vast majority of people for hypothyroidism. HGH will also facilitate T4->T3 conversion

Well what are you trying to achieve? 50mcg on T3 on top of 150 mcg T4 certainly is too high. That's catabolic mate, aren't you looking flat like a pancake on this?

Also what do the bloods you provide have to do with your thyroid, I don't get it. You need a thyroid panel.

I guess your doctor has you on T4 for hypothyroidism? If you want to try T3 for whatever reason, take 6.25mcg or 12.5 mcg. But to be honest, I would just take T4 and get bloods and go from there, exogenous T3 is not needed in the vast majority of people for hypothyroidism. HGH will also facilitate T4->T3 conversion
Do the bloods look ok enough to extend the cycle to 24 weeks?

I am dropping fat and gaining muscle

Thanks didnt know that about hgh

The 150mcg had me in mid range on both t4 and t3. Wanted to ramp up the fat loss and see if the t3 would help with feeling more energy overall.

Do the bloods look ok enough to extend the cycle to 24 weeks?

I am dropping fat and gaining muscle

Thanks didnt know that about hgh

The 150mcg had me in mid range on both t4 and t3. Wanted to ramp up the fat loss and see if the t3 would help with feeling more energy overall.
The bloods you provide are not good markers to make a decision on that. It doesn't look bad though.
Hematocrit is expected to be on the high end when you take anabolic steroids that increase erythropoiesis. Stay hydrated.
The "liver" markers are not exclusive to liver and can be elevated by other means, i. e. strenuous exercise.

I wouldn't mess with taking T3 if you have normal T4, T3 and TSH and are being treated for hypothyroidism. But if you insist on trying, low dose goes a long way. You'll regret taking higher doses.