Take a poll on Primo vs Estrogen Blocker

Chael199

I have read in articles and in here about Primo don’t do anything for estrogen. Also it does block estrogen and some say it varies.
So here is the deal. I am gyno sensitive. 200 mg a week test gives me gyno problems. So i just switched source and upped test to 400 mg A week and 200 primo. So in a couple weeks my gyno has not been nowhere ar tender and the small lump has shrunk some. Either my source I just tried has some bunk gear or primo works well for gyno issues. What have been primo users experience

I'm a high aromatizer and I can run primo alot so high before. I have stopped abusing it and have been on TRT while I recover from PEC and get a better bloods. Hopefully by next year I can blast with it!

I doubt if my source I used would be low quality gear as they have such a high praise on there stuff. It just seems that my gyno has slowed and going backwards some after changing source products kinda like coming off a cycle it starts to go away. I have tried primo once before but had bad pip so I could only take about 50mg in a pin once a week. But as new source I can run 100mg twice a week and not have pip nothing like before. Just small amount of pip every other pin. Maybe it’s the raw or the oil. And the oil is really thin and easy to inject which is nice. For me it works great or my the new source I am using has low quality gear. Kinda up in the air right now

Back