TB500 And bpc157 dosing

BlackAngel1996

Hey everyone
I have 1 vial of 10mg of bpc157 and 10mg of tb500
And want to run it on 350mcg each per day
I have 3 questions
1. Can I see benefits over these dosages 350mcg per day?
2. Is it better to inject locally or it's working systematically?
3.can I inject under the skin of the knee ? I'm pretty low body fat so it's easy for me to catch the skin all over my body
4. Off topic question, GHK-CU can be applied directly over the scalp ? It's for treating hairloss

Attachments

• IMG-20240607-WA0073.jpeg
    IMG-20240607-WA0073.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
So you bought stuff without informing yourself prior doing your due diligence and researching but plan on injecting something into your body you eventually got no clue about and how these work?

Use the search function, there are threads for these peptides popping up almost daily

Personally I didn’t see results from bpc and tb until I took 1mg of each per day. Dunno about other people but I won’t bother using less than this dose in the future, works great no sides

Yeah I was taking 1 mg of bpc 157 daily 500 mcg twice a day. The Tb500 I was doing 2.5 mg every 3 days. I had hip surgery in February and did that protocol for 12 weeks or so..1 think don't really know for sure. Is weather sub q or im is better. I did sub q mostly into my love handle area just above the hip I had surgery on..

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't able to find a great protocol on it no matter where I looked. I certainly noticed an improvement when I went up from the 500 mcg to the 1000 mcg daily on the bpc. The TB I ended up doing 1.7 mg every other day from week 4 till week 12.

Hey everyone
I have 3 questions
3.can I inject under the skin of the knee ? I'm pretty low body fat so it's easy for me to catch the skin all over my body
4. Off topic question, GHK-CU can be applied directly over the scalp ? It's for treating hairloss

Knee skin is pretty tough. A lot harder to push the needle through.

There was one rat study showing it might not be necessary, but a lot of people who want the best chance of healing go for local administration.

Hey everyone
I have 3 questions
I did IM into my hip after surgery a few times I didn't feel any benefit doing that over just doing sub q. It did however aggravate my hip and make it hurt. A lot of the reading I did said to do it IM near the area of the injury. I did try to stick with the area for the BPC but did sub q.

I run both on a cycled basis.

1mg of tb500 and 250mcg of bpc157 daily.

Tb500 it doesn't matter where you inject, it's going 100% systemic.

Bpc is a bit more finicky. Being totally honest, I IV BPC aiming primarily for the neuroprotective and neurovascular healing effects. Plus, my vascularity is shot from years of medical bullshit, so any help regrowing my veins I'll take.

If you're healing a specific injury, definitely spot inject it.

Back