Technique for injecting long head of the tricep?

Evom1

10+ Year Member
Does anyone have an effective technique for pinning the long head of the tricep on your own rather than having someone else do it?

I did it a few times back in college, but I didn't really like it. It got too sore for my liking.

Stick your arm straight out to the side and grab something. I used to grab the towel rack in my bathroom. Make sure your tricep is facing down and bicep facing up. Make sure your tri is totally relaxed. Then take your other hand and just stab straight up into the fattest part that is hanging down.

Triceps and calves are both something I avoid. Both hurt, multiple times.

I'd rather pin traps or lats

I like triceps for pre workout suspension, I sort of cross my arm over my body and flatten my arm against my chest, as I’m sitting down, and try to touch my left hip with my right hand and visa versa, this pic is the closest thing I could find to try and explain what I mean sorry if that’s not clear mate, one word of warning, pay attention to how far down the picture is jabbing, I always used to go too high and the PIP was awful

Attachments

• IMG_5822.png
    IMG_5822.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 38
I’m assuming this is for SEO purposes. For that, absolutely get someone to do it for you. I know that’s a bitch of an answer but it’s a hard to reach place with quite a few nerves and such.

I’m assuming this is for SEO purposes. For that, absolutely get someone to do it for you. I know that’s a bitch of an answer but it’s a hard to reach place with quite a few nerves and such.
Yes, thanks for chiming in man. Unfortunately that's what I figured was going to be the answer but I was just hopeful.

tbh I can't even pin anything besides glutes and maybe (I don't pin them) quads. lol. I am the most immobile you can be. Can't pin my shoulders, can't pin my lats. I could, on a cut tho :D ...

But bro, before I pin my triceps - lol - I'd just pin my chest (I do, for 1 ml shots) and / or my neck (I also did, 1 ml shots).

Sorry for the dumb question I dont ask many.
But what is seo site enhancement or something?

U guys are all more balls'y than me. I do glutes ventra glutes quads delts. I could even get my wife to do mine if i want but still. How much more do u need?

Yes, thanks for chiming in man. Unfortunately that's what I figured was going to be the answer but I was just hopeful.
It’s just too difficult to make reachable and also keep tension off of.
Sorry for the dumb question I dont ask many.
But what is seo site enhancement or something?

U guys are all more balls'y than me. I do glutes ventra glutes quads delts. I could even get my wife to do mine if i want but still. How much more do u need?
SEO is site enhancement oil. I only pin quads, glutes, and occasionally delts with gear. Haven’t dabbled with SEO. It’s a last resort.

SEO is site enhancement oil. I only pin quads, glutes, and occasionally delts with gear. Haven’t dabbled with SEO. It’s a last resort.
Refreshing to hear we are on the same page with injection sites.

Yea I always though it was stupid until recently, I have a pinched never and herniated disc in my neck and my left arm and lat atrophied quite bit.
My drs say it may come all the way back but if not in I'm considering it in the next 2 years or so. There my bet better options by then.

Refreshing to hear we are on the same page with injection sites.

Yea I always though it was stupid until recently, I have a pinched never and herniated disc in my neck and my left arm and lat atrophied quite bit.
My drs say it may come all the way back but if not in I'm considering it in the next 2 years or so. There my bet better options by then.

There are some guys who have done both. Site injections of gear = both local stretch/inflammatory response and systemic gear exposure.

I've done calf injections but it never gave me great calves. So fuck that.

There are some guys who have done both. Site injections of gear = both local stretch/inflammatory response and systemic gear exposure.

I've done calf injections but it never gave me great calves. So fuck that.
Yeah I don’t but into the idea that gear actually works for that. Normal response to gear shouldn’t be excessively inflammatory and the volumes tend to be too low and too infrequent to make anything happen. SEOs are 2-3cc several times a week in whichever muscle group is at targeted.

Does any shoot gh in their triceps or biceps? I love pinning IM into my delts for localized IGF1 but wondering if anyone does it in their arms and where on the bicep?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back