Telmisartan Powder Consistency

Plate Smacker

I've never had telmisartan and want to verify the consistency.
I have 10g, but due to how fine it is, it fills up the baggy alot more.
It's almost like the consistency of the white powder sugar that is on donuts. So powdered white sugar. Ultra fine, no granular property/consistency. Very soft/fluffy.
Also 40mg uses a larger measuring spoon than most other powders due to how fine and light the powder is.
Does this sound correct?

Sounds correct. That's why most 80mg tablets of Telmisartan are huge. I had some telmisartan powder a while ago and it was as you described it.

I've never had telmisartan and want to verify the consistency.
I have 10g, but due to how fine it is, it fills up the baggy alot more.
It's almost like the consistency of the white powder sugar that is on donuts. So powdered white sugar. Ultra fine, no granular property/consistency. Very soft/fluffy.
Also 40mg uses a larger measuring spoon than most other powders due to how fine and light the powder is.
Does this sound correct?
That’s a great question.

I believe the bigger the grains the less powder will be in a scoop. Similar to how a basketball and a bowling ball are not the same density but take up similar space.

Anavar raws are big grains I would describe as similar to sugar. While anadrol raws are a thin powder similar to what you described as powdered sugar. However using the measurement scoops off eBay I had similar effects using both anadrol raws and anavar raws.

So they’re will be a dosage inconsistency because of density but I don’t believe it to be significant.

Back