TEST 500/deca 300

Todor

2. cyce woul be test e 500mg + Nandrolone 300mg, my first cycle was 300mg test e, end of the cutt (natural) my weight was 98kg 10%BF, I get on cycle test e 300mg/Week + I was bulking and now o the end of the bulk my weight is 107.5kg 12% BF. , I am much leaner and stronger than last year natural bulk where I hade allso around 107kg. Because I want to compite this year and to make bodybuilding my profesion one day I want to go on some real cycle to pack some good mass, I want to gain arount 10kg of good mass, what do you think about that stack.

hey mate!

One important question: Will you do PCT or TRT AFTER this cycle?

About the dosage: Very good! Perfect ratio to prevent the dreaded “deca dick”.

Keep your prolactin level under control with this cycle! But I'm sure you know already ;)

hey mate!

Keep your prolactin level under control with this cycle! But I'm sure you know already ;)
Gunna need to keep E2 in check too.

Add primo!

2. cyce woul be test e 500mg + Nandrolone 300mg, my first cycle was 300mg test e, end of the cutt (natural) my weight was 98kg 10%BF, I get on cycle test e 300mg/Week + I was bulking and now o the end of the bulk my weight is 107.5kg 12% BF. , I am much leaner and stronger than last year natural bulk where I hade allso around 107kg. Because I want to compite this year and to make bodybuilding my profesion one day I want to go on some real cycle to pack some good mass, I want to gain arount 10kg of good mass, what do you think about that stack.

might get some P5P on board and have some caber on hand just in case

Nandrolone really makes prolactin get that out of hand on just 300mg?

Is Tren equivalent?
Of course! The worst property of Nandrolone and its derivatives is that they have a high binding affinity for progesterone receptors. This means that they attach to PRs and exert an agonistic effect, resulting in high prolactin levels.

Vit. B6 2x100mg P-5-P is a must!

I would also recommend Cabergoline and/or Pramipexole. But they're not side effect free.

Is tren equivalent?
--> I never used tren but I know that tren is even worse with the side effect. Tren is also a Nandrolone derivative, so it comes with the same shit and more.... :p

Of course! The worst property of Nandrolone and its derivatives is that they have a high binding affinity for progesterone receptors. This means that they attach to PRs and exert an agonistic effect, resulting in high prolactin levels.

Vit. B6 2x100mg P-5-P is a must!

I would also recommend Cabergoline and/or Pramipexole. But they're not side effect free.

Is tren equivalent?
--> I never used tren but I know that tren is even worse with the side effect. Tren is also a Nandrolone derivative, so it comes with the same shit and more.... :p
Thanks for the advice. I’ll up my p5p dose and have some caber on hand

hey mate!

Keep your prolactin level under control with this cycle! But I'm sure you know alread

hey mate!

Thank you mate, I will se if i would go on PCT or TRT after that cycle, it depends of season that I am headed to.

Back