Test/Deca/Anadrol Cycle help

Mr. Burns

I’m considering doing a Test/Deca/Anadrol cycle to add some weight. First time running Anadrol and I’m seeing a wide range of dosage and cycle length information out there. Right now I’m 250lbs with 12% bf

here’s what I’m leaning towards right now:

14 week cycle.
Test cyp 750-1000/week
Anadrol 50mg/day increase as tolerated
Deca 600-750/week for 5 weeks

any thoughts or guidance from Meso members is appreciated

How tall are you? 250# at 12% bf can mean different things depending on height. If you are 5 ft 10 or shorter then you are more advanced than me and I am no help. If you are that weight and are 6ft 7 then I can understand why you seek our help.

I'm no expert either, but running deca for only 5 weeks seems way too short. I'm sure some more advanced members will give their opinions and suggestions for a better thought out cycle. Good luck and stay safe, bud.

I didn’t even notice the 5 week deca part, guess I couldn’t get past the 250lb 12% part. I could maby see someone running NPP for 5 weeks- then maby switching to tren A for another 5 weeks or so but Deca for 5 weeks dosent make sense. He would be stopping it right as it’s just getting going.

I didn’t even notice the 5 week deca part, guess I couldn’t get past the 250lb 12% part. I could maby see someone running NPP for 5 weeks- then maby switching to tren A for another 5 weeks or so but Deca for 5 weeks dosent make sense. He would be stopping it right as it’s just getting going.
I didn't even notice that, I was hungup on the deca haha. I'd love to see a picture of this 250 at 12% because damn he's nearing mass monster territory if he's anywhere near 6' or under.

I think at that advanced of a level you'd have no problem building a cycle on your own, especially taking esters into account. But maybe there's some sort of reasoning for it

How long are you going to run the abombs for? You don't have a time frame listed

I’m considering doing a Test/Deca/Anadrol cycle to add some weight. First time running Anadrol and I’m seeing a wide range of dosage and cycle length information out there. Right now I’m 250lbs with 12% bf

here’s what I’m leaning towards right now:

14 week cycle.
Test cyp 750-1000/week

Deca for 5 week seems pointless imo. Just switch to Npp or Tren A if your gonna do anything for 5 weeks. And Anadrol at 50mg is more then enough combined with the other compounds your stacking it with. Personally id run it at lower dose for longer time frame cause no matter what dose muscle takes time for build
Personally i would do
Test-750-1-16
Deca-500-1-16
Anadrol-50-10-16
Use oral at tail end to overcome plateau, kick start is stupid tbh, don't blow your load at the start. You could also run Anadrol 75-100 last 1-2 weeks if you tolerate it well if you need more then 100mg to grow then your probably training like shit and not eating right

Sorry guys should have added more detail in the beginning. Thanks for all the advice.

By no means am I a mass monster...lol. I’m a classic ectomorph, 6’8” and naturally walk around at 215-220. Played basketball through out school, but It’s always been hard for me to put on weight. Over the past year and a half I’ve run two cycles, made it up to 265 after the second and I’m maintaining 250-255 3 months out.

I’m hoping running this stack will add another 10-15 lbs.

Sorry guys should have added more detail in the beginning. Thanks for all the advice.

By no means am I a mass monster...lol. I’m a classic ectomorph, 6’8” and naturally walk around at 215-220. Played basketball through out school, but It’s always been hard for me to put on weight. Over the past year and a half I’ve run two cycles, made it up to 265 after the second and I’m maintaining 250-255 3 months out.

This explains your situation and makes it a little easier for us to give advice. I’m going to agree with what @tai suggested.
750 test week/ 1-12
500 Deca week/ 1-12
50mg Adrol day (to start) week 8-12, and assess if you feel a need to increase. This is all assuming you ither B&C or TRT. Pct after a cycle of Deca is a long slow process.

I'd love to see a picture of this 250 at 12% because damn he's nearing mass monster territory if he's anywhere near 6' or under.
Not necessarily. I am 6' and 240, trying to push to 250, and I still look very small. Now, I am not "small" compared to the average guy out walking around or in the gym even, but on an actual bodybuilding stage in the open class? Tiny. 250 at 12%, assuming that is accurate, would probably be under 220 on contest day, which is not big and thick for 6' tall. At that height, there is a lot of leg and arm length to fill out . . .

I have no idea how big I will have to get off season to look "big" on stage, but it is probably going to have to be more than 250. So, not big, and certainly not "mass monster territory." That's more like 300 plus off season at my height.

14 week cycle.
Test cyp 750-1000/week

I like this with the following changes. NO on the 5 weeks. Deca all the way through, start to finish. Increase cycle length to 16-20 weeks or so, not 14 weeks.

Save anadrol for the last four weeks.

Married? If erection problems start, increase the test:deca ratio.

Food?

(I see my advice is not too different from what was given above).

I like this with the following changes. NO on the 5 weeks. Deca all the way through, start to finish. Increase cycle length to 16-20 weeks or so, not 14 weeks.

Save anadrol for the last four weeks.

Married? If erection problems start, increase the test:deca ratio.

Food?

(I see my advice is not too different from what was given above).
Imo if there problem with Erection on Deca It probably prolactin issue not Test Ratio.

Imo if there problem with Erection on Deca It probably prolactin issue not Test Ratio.
Injecting more test always fixes it for me. I don't run it less than 2:1 these days, but last time I did, and experienced this issue, literally a shot of test prop had me ready to go in a matter of hours. Kept it 2:1 after that.

Your mileage may vary.

Wow, 6'8" - I always thought it would be so cool to be that tall and have large to ginormous muscles.

Injecting more test always fixes it for me. I don't run it less than 2:1 these days, but last time I did, and experienced this issue, literally a shot of test prop had me ready to go in a matter of hours. Kept it 2:1 after that.

Your mileage may vary.
I do great at about 1.5:1 with 19-nors.

There's no real point to my comment other than it is just interesting to me how differently people will react to different things.

I want to touch on a point that @malfeasance brought up: Food. All this gear and all of your training will be for nothing if you can’t do your part and eat. I can’t stress enough about the importance of food for growth. I look at it like a pyramid: food is the base, the two sides are the compounds- and the training. The base: food, is what holds it all together and supports the sides- wich would fall without that solid base. Sorry: just had to get that off my chest.

Your mileage may vary.
I'm giving a 1:2 ratio of test to NPP a try. Saw a few things that made it seem like estro might be the main issue. So just a personal experiment but also my first go with npp so I don't have a baseline to compare to

My diet is pretty boring during cycles.

For the week, I head to Walmart and pick up:

• 3 x 5 lb packages of boneless skinless chicken thighs
• turkey sausage and turkey bacon
• case of 60 eggs
• 2 big bags of frozen chopped broccoli
• jar of all natural peanut butter
• 2 gallons of whole milk
• steal cut oats
• bananas
• 2 bags of brown rice
• a tub or 2 of whatever protein powder is on sale
•12 pack of muscle milk

Muscle milk when I first wake up

breakfast - 8-12 eggs and 1 1/2 cups of brown rice

protein shake- 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder, cup of oats, 2 1/2 cups whole milk, big scoop of peanut butter, banana ( can get a little thick, sometimes add a little ice it needs a nutri bullet type mixer or a good shaker cup, or everything settles and it’s hard to drink)

lunch is as much chicken as I can eat and broccoli

Dinner - wife usually makes me a protein, a starch and a salad

another protein shake after working out

I usually have a cheat meal on Wednesday and Saturday (Chinese or Italian)

cut down alcohol to one day a week and keep it to a few drinks

Any suggestions are welcome, let me know what you think

It is hard to say anything without amounts.

I weigh/measure everything I eat and track it. Then, if I am not gaining/losing weight, I know what I need to do to get things moving again in the right direction.

Gaining and stall? Add some calories until gaining again.

Cutting and stall? Pull out some fats and/or carbs (or add some cardio) until cutting again.