Test E 600mg/ml

bushmaster21

I made 500mg/ml test E with good success. In mct oil at 22%bb. I am going for 600mg/ml this time to cut back on injection volume while running 3 other compounds. I don’t get pip from 500mg/ml because I mix it with 2 other oils so no worries there.

Would 24% bb be safe to use to hold it at 600mg/ml?

I have once saw 800mg ml test E offered but no way I'm going to do that. My ass cheek would fall off. But apparently it's possible

Personally for every 100mg addition I make for something like Test E or Test D I add an extra 5% BB, though it's likely overkill. I'd do like 26-27%, doesn't hurt to add a little more BB to make sure it doesn't crash.

I did a test enth 400mg with 1%ba and 18% bb so I’d prob just add a little EO if I was ever going to go higher instead of adding crazy amount of bb…you could probably get away with 1%ba 15%bb and 5% -10% EO…my normal test enth which I make closer to 275mg bc I do 10% overage has 1%ba 12%bb

I made 500mg/ml test E with good success. In mct oil at 22%bb. I am going for 600mg/ml this time to cut back on injection volume while running 3 other compounds. I don’t get pip from 500mg/ml because I mix it with 2 other oils so no worries there.

Would 24% bb be safe to use to hold it at 600mg/ml?

I have once saw 800mg ml test E offered but no way I'm going to do that. My ass cheek would fall off. But apparently it's possible
For sure isn't from QSC it gives me horribad pip even at 200mg/ml.

The only test I would homebrew at 400 would be Test Isocaproate but finding a source with a decent price it's hard.

LOL welcome to the limit of concentration of test E!! Unless you move to other solvents this is as high as you will be able to get (ok you might get 525, 530,535) and it should burn a touch by now.

For me I have to heat it nice and slow to 195deg F and hold. Works every time and use 1.5/20 for all I brew. Test p at 150 is no problem with 1.5/20 and next to no PIP.

LOL there was a UGL I think about a decade ago that offered 1000mg/ml test. The reports of PIP were that the pain was insane

Back