Test e/c the most common faked and why?

freebird.cane

So I lost my solid source of 2 years around 3 months ago and since then something I’ve learned from trying new sources is that test e and c always seems to be either way under dosed or complete bunk. But test prop from these same sources is always perfectly fine. Why is that? From my understanding it’s super cheap to make. Why bother faking?

So I lost my solid source of 2 years around 3 months ago and since then something I’ve learned from trying new sources is that test e and c always seems to be either way under dosed or complete bunk. But test prop from these same sources is always perfectly fine. Why is that? From my understanding it’s super cheap to make. Why bother faking?
You have sent these underdosed or bunk vials out for legit testing to show your claims? (Jano)

If you're buying fake testosterone you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Even napsgear has real testosterone. I attribute you getting ripped off to your own poor decision making. I don't even think I could find a vendor on this forum that is selling fake gear if I tried.

Seems like this is a post made to have people tell you which sources are good.

Just participate in the forum and you’ll get access to the underground

Testosterone is literally one of the cheapest compounds to make. If you're getting fake test then you need a better source

I’ve gotten under doses test once and the source was honest about it + lowered the price.

No idea how people are finding bunk gear with thousands of reviews out there

You are just probing to get a source.
Why don't you explicitely ask for one so we can redirect you to the underground board ?

Dragon, a site sponsor with a great decade long rep, who's ads you see on every page, uses Naps as their premier dealer for all you haters, lol.

Dragon, a site sponsor with a great decade long rep, who's ads you see on every page, uses Naps as their premier dealer for all you haters, lol.
It's weird how obsessed with Naps you are dude. Nobody cares.

The memes around Naps/DS are mostly because of the fact that other forums (for example evolutionary) literally edit people's reviews from positive to negative then force promotion of Naps/DS in the replies. Maybe their gear is all perfectly legit, they're still scammy af in the way they promote the site.

It's weird how obsessed with Naps you are dude. Nobody cares.

The memes around Naps/DS are mostly because of the fact that other forums (for example evolutionary) literally edit people's reviews from positive to negative then force promotion of Naps/DS in the replies. Maybe their gear is all perfectly legit, they're still scammy af in the way they promote the site.

Listen you low iq dipshit, I didn't bring naps into this convo did I? Did I? I never bring them up, I just feel compelled to counter the cunts like you who keep playing the same retarded "joke" over and over.

It's crowd followers like you that crave approval that obsessively disparage a company that always delivers, at really good prices, and doesn't sell bunk. Maybe the owner's a douchebag, but I can seperate my fucking feelings from business. Try getting your estrogen under control and use your man brain before opening your trap again.

I’ve gotten under doses test once and the source was honest about it + lowered the price.

No idea how people are finding bunk gear with thousands of reviews out there
Another possibility I’ve considered is that my old source was over dosing vials and I’m just used to a higher dose and the ones from the new sources might just be correctly dosed

Another possibility I’ve considered is that my old source was over dosing vials and I’m just used to a higher dose and the ones from the new sources might just be correctly dosed

That can absolutely be the case. Switching from pharma to UGL I started getting estrogen sides, Jano test showed it was 275mg vs the expected 250mg. I was right on the edge of high E2 and it took me over.

Faking Primo and Anavar was popular some time ago, some low class and lesser known labs still do it, but Testosterone? If it's not within 10% underdosed/overdosed, then this is a major red flag, let alone faking it. Unbelievable. On the positive side of things you have joined Meso and here no such BS is tolerated.

Listen you low iq dipshit, I didn't bring naps into this convo did I? Did I? I never bring them up, I just feel compelled to counter the cunts like you who keep playing the same retarded "joke" over and over.

It's crowd followers like you that crave approval that obsessively disparage a company that always delivers, at really good prices, and doesn't sell bunk. Maybe the owner's a douchebag, but I can seperate my fucking feelings from business. Try getting your estrogen under control and use your man brain before opening your trap again.
LMAO, nice meltdown defending your boyfriend. What a clown.