Test E/C with Test Prop daily?

Anyone add a little test prop to their test E/C dose? Prop gives me a huge rush of energy during the day and also increases my sex drive. Anyone run something like 250mg test prop and 500mg test e a week?

Anyone add a little test prop to their test E/C dose? Prop gives me a huge rush of energy during the day and also increases my sex drive. Anyone run something like 250mg test prop and 500mg test e a week?
Absolutely! Been doing this for ages for blasts and trt. I got flamed because everyone says test is test bla bla bla. Maybe some guys can't feel the difference. But it's night and day to me and many others. I fucking LOVE prop.

It’s not perfect but exponentially better than the long estered options. Pin it before bed for optimal timing.
Not sure I entirely agree on this… I believe the longer esters will have a higher concentration once steady state is reached. And I would inject in the morning to match when your body has naturally highest test production

hi, personally I like to use testoterone cypionate during my cruises and it is not uncommon for me to keep the same dose of testoterone cypionate and add a little testoterone propionate during my treatment. I have already done 500mg of testoterone cypionate + 400mg of additional testoterone propionate during a cycle

hi, personally I like to use testoterone cypionate during my cruises and it is not uncommon for me to keep the same dose of testoterone cypionate and add a little testoterone propionate during my treatment. I have already done 500mg of testoterone cypionate + 400mg of additional testoterone propionate during a cycle
I actually really like that idea. Thanks!

Not sure I entirely agree on this… I believe the longer esters will have a higher concentration once steady state is reached. And I would inject in the morning to match when your body has naturally highest test production
Tell me when exactly your body has a steady state of testosterone? I’d love to hear this. Enlighten me. Also, prop takes several hours to peak per injection so taking at night(11pm) would put its peak in the am.

Tell me when exactly your body has a steady state of testosterone? I’d love to hear this. Enlighten me. Also, prop takes several hours to peak per injection so taking at night(11pm) would put its peak in the am.
Pretty sure if you use steroidplotter you can see when your body reaches steady serum state based off the compound you use(roughly 5 half lives). And you wouldn’t have to worry about peaks once steady serum state has reached if using a longer ester.

Pretty sure if you use steroidplotter you can see when your body reaches steady serum state based off the compound you use(roughly 5 half lives). And you wouldn’t have to worry about peaks once steady serum state has reached if using a longer ester.
1. Steroidplotter is horse sheeit
2. Not having any daily peaks and troughs is completely unnatural