test e, mast e & Npp cycle for cutting - what amounts do you advise?

Dan7379

Hi everyone I’m new on here , been training for around 10 years

Just about to start a test e, mast e & Npp cycle for cutting

Was wondering what amounts would be advisable

Also was gonna run t3/clen also along side it , how do you cycle t3 and clen

Been on and off cycles good few years , just wanted peoples opinions

Thanks

Hey man, welcome.

I would use test p instead of test e. I wouldn't use npp at all, it seems like overkill for muscle retention, and might cause water retention. Maybe 300-500 test with equal mast.

I wouldn't use the t3 or clen until the final 4-8 weeks of the cut.

Hey man, welcome.

I would use test p instead of test e. I wouldn't use npp at all, it seems like overkill for muscle retention, and might cause water retention. Maybe 300-500 test with equal mast.

I wouldn't use the t3 or clen until the final 4-8 weeks of the cut.
I was also thinking of doing that or test e with primo , what one u think

What amounts per week you advise

I was also thinking of doing that or test e with primo , what one u think

What amounts per week you advise
Test/mast or test/primo is fine, personally I prefer the changes in aesthetic that mast provides as you start getting very lean, mast generally helps to increase strength and performance, and it's cheaper. But I love primo too, there's a right time and place for everything.

In either case, 400/300 test+primo or test+mast should be more than enough for nitrogen retention, and performance.

Explain how test e retains more water than test p?
I would suggest propionate instead of enanthate if OP has an upcoming show and needs to drop injectables a week or so in advance, to minimize aromatization from lingering test. But if there's no need to drop the test/estrogen to achieve an aesthetic, test is test and might as well use test-e and pin less frequently.

I would suggest propionate instead of enanthate if OP has an upcoming show and needs to drop injectables a week or so in advance, to minimize aromatization from lingering test. But if there's no need to drop the test/estrogen to achieve an aesthetic, test is test and might as well use test-e and pin less frequently.
That's the point I'm making.

But the guy I quoted is just spewing nonsense bro science with no actual understanding. I just wanted to give him the opportunity to realize his oopsie and correct himself.

absolutely my bad in the explanation, i wanted to say that if you plan to cut, the use of test p (short ester) will help you to manage better the pinning and the dosage to get less water retention
So you think pinning test prop every day will have less water retention than pinning test c or e every day?

It seems a lot of the Reddit guys love the daily pinning and hormone levels that look like a straight line. Not sure why.

Also, messing with thyroid meds for a casual cut (which is what this sounds like..) seems like a bad idea.

I'd say the least amount that just so lets you retain your muscle mass.
Test
Mast/Primo (The one that works best for you)
NPP is better for a bulk imho.

Hi everyone I’m new on here , been training for around 10 years

Just about to start a test e, mast e & Npp cycle for cutting

Was wondering what amounts would be advisable

Also was gonna run t3/clen also along side it , how do you cycle t3 and clen

Been on and off cycles good few years , just wanted peoples opinions

Thanks
Your Kcals intake should be on point. T3 and Clen just needed in prep.
You want to cut deep ?
I would do Test-Primo or Test-Mast
250/400

Back