Test E vs Test E raws.

y777

Hi guys

Been brewing for a bit and have mainly brewed test p, along other compounds, in blends. Got a few questions and apologies for some not being brew specific

I only ever dealt with enan prop and no ester test raws.

1. When I got my initial enan raws it seemed fine but over months /year the raws kinda melted into a glue like goo, like honey. was this just a bad batch or is this common ? I stored them at room temp , along other raws. Not different than primo, which has same enan ester.

2. Is cyp more stable as a raw ? Does it brew similarly ? I don’t brew high concentration test. If it’s test only I’ve brewed enan at 250 and my blends I’ve taken to 500+ with 3 or 4 compounds, test usually 100 or less.

3. My cruise staple is test and primo. Is cyp closer to primo half life or are differences negligible ? If anyone’s run the blend with both esters I’m curious if you’ve found the difference so that one matches better. I’ve primarily been doing prop in my blends so curious if cyp is better than enan

What I’ve done typically is run my blends as follow
1. Test enan at 150 per week ( my doc prescribed TRT )
2. Stack test prop to wherever I need the cycle to be eg another 150 if I wanna run 350.

For the past six months I’ve not bothered w longer esters and just adjusted my B&C with prop. Taking it down if I need to do bloods etc. however, I’ve recently pinned some rx pharma cyp I have (that I’ve been stockpiling ) And I just feel good overall within a couple of days. Haven’t felt this much of a bump in just outlook when I bump prop dose. Anyway, this got me curious about getting cyp raws. (So I can save my rx cyp vials for travel)

Thank you. Appreciate any feedback

P.s. I’ve been brewing in mct but lately I started brewing in castor oil. Started with winstrol (zero pip , ever , was amazed, and I pinned sub q) and I did primo for my last brew.

1) it’s common, lower melting point. This allows for a higher concentration to be easily brewed and is what some would consider an advantage over cyp. Eth is most commonly brewed at 300 mg/ml where cyp is most commonly brewed at 200 mg/ml

2) cyp will remain a powder in raw form.
I prefer cyp myself. I’ve brewed it at 300 with additional BB. I prefer 250 mg/ml since I always run a lot I try to be on the higher side of concentration. 250 1.8/20 does crash on me a little when it gets real cold but it doesn’t really get cold here so that works for me. With Cyp 200 mg/ml is going to be most user friendly

3)Primo is enanthate ester
Eth and Cyp are basically the same ester, close enough anyway