Test P and Test C equivalents using Steroid Plotter

dbbporter

Trying to get an idea of how much test prop is needed to be equivalent to 400mg/wk test cyp....from what I gathered, looking at the compound concentration estimate and the release in mg/day it's approx 40mg/day test prop to equal 400mg/wk (200 2x/week) test c. The math sounds about right with the ester weight being approx 85% test p to 70% test c.

Have others found the Steroid Plotter somewhat accurate when it come to projecting values for test prop? Seems like their was some disagreement on it. It there another plotting tool others use that they prefer?

Sure 320-350mg sounds like a good comparable dose. Test is test. I’m assuming you’re trying to calculate a comparable dose for similar blood serum levels.

I think steriod plotter is good for getting an idea of when half-lives peak and fall, aside from that I’m not sure how much help it offers.

If you’re newer also consider, how long are you going to want to inject daily, how many injections sites will you rotate through. Can all these sites handle the burden of 2-3x the oil volume, and metabolize it efficiently.

Sure 320-350mg sounds like a good comparable dose. Test is test. I’m assuming you’re trying to calculate a comparable dose for similar blood serum levels.

I think steriod plotter is good for getting an idea of when half-lives peak and fall, aside from that I’m not sure how much help it offers.

If you’re newer also consider, how long are you going to want to inject daily, how many injections sites will you rotate through. Can all these sites handle the burden of 2-3x the oil volume, and metabolize it efficiently.
Just for the next 12 weeks then dropping back down. I'm already doing daily now and change the pin sites up daily. Just wanted to make sure I was in range. Thanks for the input.

People need to stop using steroid plotter as if it is a refined tool or remotely accurate mechanically.

It is just directional, with a huge amount of unaccounted for variation.

It candidly has limited purpose and can lead to more misconception than not. I and others have discussed its failings ad nauseam.

Back