Test/Primo/HCG Cycle

baked_cake

Have not started yet, possibly in the next week.

Stats:
Weight: 195
Height: 6'3"
Body Fat: 15-18%

Cycle (16 weeks):
Test E 300/week
Primo 500/week
HCG 800/week

PTC (30 days):
25mg clomid or 10mg nolva daily

Food:
Protein: ~250G --1000 cal
Fat: ~100G --900 cal
Carbs: ~350 --1400 cal

Total cal: 3300 or more?

Calorie calculators put me at 3300 for gaining weight (I have an active job), but on cycle, I assume I will need more than that?

Gym:
24 hour fartness

I do full body workout 3 days a week, I'm not sure how I will adjust this.

I am 6'3". In my late thirties I would not gain a single gram of muscle with 3300 kcal. Approx 195 lbs and 15 % body fat. No gear.

Just for comparison because our numbers are/were similar.

I am 6'3". In my late thirties I would not gain a single gram of muscle with 3300 kcal. Approx 195 lbs and 15 % body fat. No gear.

Just for comparison because our numbers are/were similar.
About the same age, I'm 38. Thanks for the input, I think I will plan on starting at 3500 and adjust from there.

Why so much primo? Can you handle that without crashing your e2, because I probably sure as hell couldn’t. But like the other guy said u need more food. Id be eating more carbs and a bit less protien. You want to grow? Eat carbs. Of course each macronutrient is important but carbs are fuel.

Why so much primo? Can you handle that without crashing your e2, because I probably sure as hell couldn’t. But like the other guy said u need more food. Id be eating more carbs and a bit less protien. You want to grow? Eat carbs. Of course each macronutrient is important but carbs are fuel.
I do have some room for adjustment, would 400 test 400 primo be better? I have not run this much primo before so maybe I will get my e2 checked during cycle.

What about something like
200G protein
100G fat
450G carbs

I'd lock in my fat and protein and only adjust carbs as needed.

I do have some room for adjustment, would 400 test 400 primo be better? I have not run this much primo before so maybe I will get my e2 checked during cycle.

What about something like
200G protein
100G fat
450G carbs

I'd lock in my fat and protein and only adjust carbs as needed.
Id want more info to give u a macro breakdown but that seems like a solid start. Once you find how many calories u will bulk on i breakdown my macros as 60% carbs 25% protien and 15% fat. But id start with your test higher than primo if you’ve never used it, everybody’s different so you will have to expirment and see what ratio works well for you. Id say start with your test 2:1 to your primo and adjust as needed.

Started today

Test E 57mg EOD
Primo E 68mg EOD
HCG (in the mail)

1.2:1 primo to test ratio

Using this ratio because my supply of both will run out at the same time.

Weight on the scale this morning was 193lb

Testosterone results from yesterday was 601

AST/ALT slightly elevated, did not test HDL/LDL

At week 2 and 3 I may step up until I'm at about

300mg test weekly
360mg primo weekly

at week 4 get another testosterone and E2 lab.

Close to the end of my first week and I think I am experiencing low estrogen. A tired, feverish feeling thats been nagging at me ever since my first dose. I'm also in a weird state of mind, its mostly a feeling of loneliness, I may have a crush on somebody though, at my age....

Adjusting to:

85mg Test E EOD (300/week)
75mg Primo E EOD (270/week)
250IU HCG EOD (875/week)

Last time I was on 300mg of test my nipples were always a little sensitive.

Waiting a few more weeks to get blood tests.

Week 1 update:

Weight on the scale this morning was 197.

Felt better within hours of my first adjusted dose, may consider another increment on my next dose.

Force feeding myself about 3400 calories, very uncomfortably full lol.

I need to run 2:1 or estro crashes and life sucks.
Never added hcg so curious how much of a bump it will give your estro.

Exact same weight, but 511 12%(I think)
44yrs old.
At 3300 a day I didn't gain on my last cycle.
List fat, added muscle but weight was maybe up 3lbs post cycle.
600t 300p per week

Week 1 update:

Weight on the scale this morning was 197.

Felt better within hours of my first adjusted dose, may consider another increment on my next dose.

Force feeding myself about 3400 calories, very uncomfortably full lol.
what are your goals with this cycle? Are you trying to recomp or are you trying to add appreciable tissue?

At 195lbs and 15-18% bf, and only on 3400 calories, you're sort of in that weird middle ground where you might find the wheels spinning a bit.

To put it in perspective I'm at 200lbs at about 12% bf and I'm needing 4500+ cals right now to see any scale increase whatsoever.

If you blast/cruise/trt then this might be in line with your goals, but if you're really trying to get the most out of a cycle, followed by a PCT, you may consider rethinking the game plan.

also with all due respect, if you are struggling with 3400 cals, you're really going to have a hard time putting muscle on a 6'3" frame.

I need to run 2:1 or estro crashes and life sucks.
Never added hcg so curious how much of a bump it will give your estro.

Exact same weight, but 511 12%(I think)
44yrs old.
At 3300 a day I didn't gain on my last cycle.
List fat, added muscle but weight was maybe up 3lbs post cycle.
600t 300p per week
I am going to move towards this I think, I accidentally took more hcg than planned, 2 weeks worth instead of 2 doses, lol.

what are your goals with this cycle? Are you trying to recomp or are you trying to add appreciable tissue?

At 195lbs and 15-18% bf, and only on 3400 calories, you're sort of in that weird middle ground where you might find the wheels spinning a bit.

To put it in perspective I'm at 200lbs at about 12% bf and I'm needing 4500+ cals right now to see any scale increase whatsoever.

If you blast/cruise/trt then this might be in line with your goals, but if you're really trying to get the most out of a cycle, followed by a PCT, you may consider rethinking the game plan.

also with all due respect, if you are struggling with 3400 cals, you're really going to have a hard time putting muscle on a 6'3" frame.
I want to bulk up to about 210lb then cut for the rest. Not sure if I will achieve that in ~16 weeks. I may need to bring another meal to work, theres about a 10 minute break window where I might be able to shovel something down, lol but I do feel sick to my stomach all day, I'm so full at night It might be affecting my sleep.

Update:

Skipped my primo dose today. Have been feeling anxiety to the point where I have lost my appetite. Calorie Intake for the last 2 days was less than 2000. I might have developed a full blown crush on some girl, or the hormones are fucking with me. Ive never felt this way on test before but this is a new vendor for me. Current line up is.

Test E 350/mg/week
HCG 875IU/week

For the last week at about 3300 calories my body was doing a noticeable recomp. Caliper measurements on the stomach went down, weight still between 194-197.

I expect as the primo lowers in my system I will start to notice sides from high E2, for me it's nipple sensitivity. At that point I think I will start adding primo back in at very small amounts, and see if the anxiety returns.

End of Week 2:

Weight on the scale: 195

Added the primo back in, anxiety is normalizing. I think my body was in a state of shock, I even got a red rash, or some sort of boil pop up like over night, but is now mostly gone.

Still been very hard to stomach 3300 calories without feeling sick, and it's pretty clear I'm not gaining weight, but my body is going through a noticeable recomp. Belly fat is transforming into chest muscle it seems.

What do you eat for example that the 3300 kcal are so hard to swallow?
Anyway, good that you feel better now.

Probably nothing good.

Bran Flakes with 2% milk, then a 30G protein drink, then a 500cal maruchan pack of noodles with half the seasoning, so much sodium.

2 sandwiches on whole grain bread, either caned tuna with 1 tbsp mayo per can or i mix up the powdered penut butter thats very low in fat.

At night it's either a plate full of spaghetti I made for the week or 3 burritos that I cut the sour cream and cheese out of to reduce the fat.

Oh man is that Maruchan thing that instant noodle pack?
Your diet sounds like I'd be going to bed hungry. And all low fat etc. Is that really 3300 kcal?
Do you. on't like classics like potatoes and meat or rice and chicken, etc?

I do like that stuff im just lazy af and dont prepare too much food, the maruchan noodles are an addition to boost cals/carbs.

I always put 2lb of ground beef in my spaghetti and burritos that I cook up, but I'm trying to find a plant based alternative like soy.

All the stuff I listed is right on 3300 calories at least according to the food labels.

Macros for most of that stuff is about 25% fat 25% protein and 50% carbs. I had to make a lot of adjustments to bring the fat down, replacing peanut butter with the powdered version was huge.

I am noticing today my appetite is starting to build back up, I'm not sure what the deal was.

End of week 3:

Weight: 197

Doing it a day early, I got confirmation today that I am positive for hep C. Might explain why I have a hard time eating, though my AST/ALT were never super far off from the reference, about double. I have probably had it for about 6-7 years now.

Able to hit about 3800 calories last 2 days.

I was trying not to bring my weights up but I'm hitting 20 reps before failure on a few exercises.

End of week 4:

Weight: 200

Eating 3800+ daily now.

Test: 306/week
Primo: 367/week
Ratio: 1:1.2
HCG: 875lweek
Nebivolol: 1.25mg/day

Blood pressure: 135/67
Resting Heart rate: 67

Getting an E2 test next week, pretty much all sides have gone away. Sleep is a little hard some days. Blood pressure easily jumps over 140 unless I sit down for 5 minutes before taking a reading.

Sponsors

Latest posts