Eating 3800+ daily now.

Test: 306/week
Primo: 367/week
Ratio: 1:1.2
HCG: 875lweek
Nebivolol: 1.25mg/day

Blood pressure: 135/67
Resting Heart rate: 67

Getting an E2 test next week, pretty much all sides have gone away. Sleep is a little hard some days. Blood pressure easily jumps over 140 unless I sit down for 5 minutes before taking a reading.
primo can increase RBCs which is great for oxygen carrying but bad for blood pressure.

besides the full body workout you're doing 3x per week, cardio should be done daily, if not already. remaining healthy throughout your cycle bears a cost

if cardio does not manage your systolic, you will want to look further into management protocols

I try to do 15-20 minutes of cardio after each workout, and my job is demanding enough to make me sweat. It might be something I need to address with my PCP if I can't manage it.

End of week 5:

Weight: 201

Estradiol test: 16.6pg/ml

my new adjustment will probably be:

Test: 400/week
Primo: 280/week

this corresponds to 45 units of test and 55 units of primo that i can backfill and shoot in one go.

Is there a specific reason why you'd pick nebivolol over telmisartan for your BP?
I'm not knowledgeable with these meds, just curiosity.

Is there a specific reason why you'd pick nebivolol over telmisartan for your BP?
I'm not knowledgeable with these meds, just curiosity.
Looking into an ACE inhibitor or ARB to supplement, but Nebivolol is a beta blocker. I'm not sure it's the best option but I hear it helps pull the body out of that fight or flight state.

This thread is all over the place, never seen anything like it.

Stop primo
Start primo
2 week dose of HCG on accident
Positive for Hep C
Diet is awful
Test dose up down up down

A month in and same weight …
In 6 weeks I have gained 9 pounds, and I dont think any of it is water. I could probably eat more and gain faster, this last week I only went up 1lb and my stomach is shrinking again so I guess I'm back in recomp territory.

Eating 4000 calories on workout day and about 3600 on my day off.

End of week 7

Weight: 204

Fell off my bike last weekend and fucked up my elbow. Didn't do any upper body with that arm since then, I don't think I will be able to use it for another week. Sucks because I have 9 more weeks to go and it feels like I'm just wasting it.

I have some body measurements I took before starting and will post next week.

End of Week 8 - Half way point.

My average weekly weight for pre cycle and now.

Pre cycle: 193
Now: 201

Here are some measurements from start to now (unflexed, and unpumped)

Waist 33 inches, 3 inches down
Chest 38 inches, no data from before
arms 14 inches 0.5 inches up
thighs 23 inches, 1 inch up

Left elbow is still messed up, I've just been doing legs and core, I don't think I'm going to be able to train it for another 2 weeks.

Blood pressure has been a challenge, I'm on an ace inhibitor now and its finally starting to go under 130/67.

Hair has been falling out a little bit, and my mental health has been.... I'm not sure really. It's like I've developed an obsession, I'm on top of the world but also getting crushed on the inside lol.

I am reducing my dose to hopefully something more sustainable for my health.

test: 350mg/ week
primo: 183mg/ week

Last edited: