correct_injury

I'm 7 weeks into cycle of 350 test c and 350 primo e a week divided into 100mg/100mg EOD (Every other day) got bloods done today e2 is at 69 pmol/ 18 pg/ml I'm wondering if it should be higher. I planned on moving up to 500/500 test and primo. Would I be better to up test to 500 and keep primo around 350?

How do you feel on it?
I would increase test to 500 and leave primo at 350. Repeat blood work and analyze the results. Always write down how you feel on it so you can better interpret data in the future.

Not inherently good or bad numbers for those doses. As mentioned, how do you feel? Everyone is different when it comes to primo and test ratios. I do well at 1:1 but a lot of people prefer 1:2 for example.

Good on you for pulling bloods.

I'd say keep the test slightly higher at least, you can try 1:1 at first but if you notice your sex drive dip down then bump the test.
The problem is 1:1 ratio of test/primo will crash e2 in some cases.

I'm 7 weeks into cycle of 350 test c and 350 primo e a week divided into 100mg/100mg EOD (Every other day) got bloods done today e2 is at 69 pmol/ 18 pg/ml I'm wondering if it should be higher. I planned on moving up to 500/500 test and primo. Would I be better to up test to 500 and keep primo around 350?

ref. 41.5 pmol/L - 158.5 pmol/L
69 is fine, no worries. If you up the test dose, i would stick to 350 on primo.

It would be a good experiment to find out where you fell better on the E2 range. I do 1:1 and my E2 is always around 90 and that's what works best for me.