Test rebound?

YatesIsBased

Started TRT at a men’s health clinic with my TT in the low 300s at 50y/o. I’ve been on “self” TRT (200mg/wk Test-C) for several years, (no hcg/pct) and I’ve run some 12-week 500mg/wk Test-C cycles.

In an attempt to get my primary care physician to prescribe TRT, I totally quit pinning after a 500/wk Test-C cycle a couple of times. Once for approx. 1mo, and another time after about 2mo prior to labs. Both times my TT came in around 400. I thought that my natural test would have been shut down and my TT would have been close to zero. Or is it at all common for natural test to rebound that fast?

Once for approx. 1mo, and another time after about 2mo prior to labs
Very cool data points. A lot of variation with humans.

**Next time take 12.5 to 25 mg of oxandrolone or stanozolol for two weeks prior to blood draw. SHBG and hence TT will be crushed. Your Doc can also pin your shitty lipids on your "low T".

**entertainment purposes only.

Started TRT at a men’s health clinic with my TT in the low 300s at 50y/o. I’ve been on “self” TRT (200mg/wk Test-C) for several years, (no hcg/pct) and I’ve run some 12-week 500mg/wk Test-C cycles.

In an attempt to get my primary care physician to prescribe TRT, I totally quit pinning after a 500/wk Test-C cycle a couple of times. Once for approx. 1mo, and another time after about 2mo prior to labs. Both times my TT came in around 400. I thought that my natural test would have been shut down and my TT would have been close to zero. Or is it at all common for natural test to rebound that fast?

So you are north of 50 years old, ran a 500mg per week cycle for 12 weeks, stopped pinning, no PCT, and waited a month, and tested at 400 ng/dL?

Then, another time, you ran a 500mg per week cycle for 12 weeks, stopped pinning, no PCT, and waited two months, and also tested at the same 400 ng/dL?

Weird.

If I got it right, then the first time around you probably did not wait long enough. the second time around, though, 8 weeks, should have been plenty long enough. Are you sure you remembered or recorded everything correctly, so that it is accurately represented above?

So you are north of 50 years old, ran a 500mg per week cycle for 12 weeks, stopped pinning, no PCT, and waited a month, and tested at 400 ng/dL?

Then, another time, you ran a 500mg per week cycle for 12 weeks, stopped pinning, no PCT, and waited two months, and also tested at the same 400 ng/dL?

Weird.

If I got it right, then the first time around you probably did not wait long enough. the second time around, though, 8 weeks, should have been plenty long enough. Are you sure you remembered or recorded everything correctly, so that it is accurately represented above?
Yup. Of course, not exactly 400. I don't recall exactly, but around there. The first time was actually the (approx) two month wait. I thought maybe I had waited too long and therefore my test rebounded. So I waited only 3-4 weeks the second time and it came back higher than the first time. I'll try and find the actual results, but it was a couple providers ago in a different state.

What were you levels while on 500 mg Test?
I actually never had blood work done while on 500
What were you levels while on 500 mg Test?
I've actually never got labs while on 500.
Ran 500/wk Nov-Jan 2024. Then TRT 250/wk Labs on Feb 29. TT=1459
Ran 500/wk May-Jul 2024. Then TRT 125/wk - Labs on Aug 19. TT=1082

I think I started TRT at 150mg/wk and was around high 600s. I switched (after seeing some YouTubes) to another local TRT clinic RSM, Dr Rand Mcclain, 200mg/wk and TT was 800s.

Back