Test U--->Test E

Needfor940

Hello!
I have a question:
I am currently on TRT (60mg/week, divided into 4 days, 35mg/0.14ml/4 days)
Testosterone Undecanoate.

I would like to switch to Testosterone enanthate for administration every 2 days (18mg/2 days)
Will there be a difference between the two esters that I should administer every 2 days after 4 days?
I'm asking because of accumulation, or the half-life doesn't matter that much.

Should I wait for the half-life then? or can it be administered every 2 days and wait until the old one is emptied and the new one takes its place?

I asked ChatGPT out of curiosity. I don't know how relevant the choice is:

When switching from Testosterone Undecanoate (Test.U.) to Testosterone Enanthate (Test.E.), it is important to minimize fluctuations in blood testosterone levels. On Wednesday, you administered the last dose of Test.U., which you administered every 4 days (0.14 ml/4 days), and you want to administer Test.E. in doses of 0.068 ml every 2 days.

The goal here is to ensure a smooth transition between the two preparations.

When should you start administering Test.E.?
Since Test.U. it clears slowly (half-life approx. 20 days), your testosterone level will slowly start to decrease. The Body.E. it begins to work faster, so it is worth administering the first dose when Test.U. its level has not yet decreased too much, but it is starting to decrease noticeably.

Recommended date:

If you submitted the last Test.U. on Wednesday, the first Test.E. dose should be administered on Sunday (i.e. day 4).
After that you can continue with Test.E. dosing every 2nd day (for example, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) with the planned amount of 0.068 ml.
This timing ensures that the Test.U. level does not drop too low before Test.E. starts working.

Back