Testicular size on steroids

smartgear

I think I got scammed. I bought testosterone from a supposedly legit source I found on this forum and started injecting 250 mg 3 weeks ago. It's been 3 weeks, and my testicles are still the size they were before I started administering the 250 mg weekly dose. The size didn't change. At all.

I heard testicle will shrink by the 4th week, but this is obviously not gonna happen in my case. The 4th week is the next week, and my balls still haven't changed in size during the previous 3 weeks.

Can this be evidence I got scammed or is it too early to make any judgement? Does it take longer than 3-4 weeks for the testicles to shrink or start shrinking?

How about you get bloodwork instead of feeling your balls?

Do you WANT them to shrink? Have you put on any water weight? Is it a reputable source?

There’s a lot of ways to determine if your test is fake. Judging the size of your balls is probably one of the worst.

Chill bro. I was on 500mg for 12 weeks and my balls didn’t shrink that much. Get blood work if you think you got ripped off

I can smell a social media bs from a mile away.

Fun fact:
Not everybody experiences testicular shrinkage on Testosterone or other steroids.

Mine actually seem to be bigger on blast than when on TRT. But out of all the sides, thats gotta be the thing I couldn’t care less about.

I’ve been on TRT for seven years and mine never shrank. Same thing on blasts. Everyone is different, and I do have to say that’s a dumb way to conclude if your gear is legit lol

Being transparent, mine shrunk like crazy lol probably like bean sized on TRT and like olives on blast, whereas they were significantly bigger in my youth.

But yeah, never met a woman who had the slightest interest in testicles, other than basic hygiene. And as far as kids, we stuck with just one.

How about you get bloodwork instead of feeling your balls?

Do you WANT them to shrink? Have you put on any water weight? Is it a reputable source?

There’s a lot of ways to determine if your test is fake. Judging the size of your balls is probably one of the worst.
I don't have infinite time and money and I can't do endless tests each time I buy/use a new steroid. I want a reputable source I can buy from and know I don't have to spend time and money on testing the gear.

The source I bought my gear from is supposed to be reputable, it's labeled as a sponsor on this forum, but I won't say the exact name because this may be viewed as trolling which will cause ban.
I can smell a social media bs from a mile away.

Fun fact:
Not everybody experiences testicular shrinkage on Testosterone or other steroids.
I'm pretty sure everyone's balls will get smaller or even disappear if own testosterone production is shut down and testosterone is supplemented from outside.
I’ve been on TRT for seven years and mine never shrank. Same thing on blasts. Everyone is different, and I do have to say that’s a dumb way to conclude if your gear is legit lol
Interesting... doesn't this mean your own testosterone production is active even when you supplement testosterone from outside?

I think I got scammed. I bought testosterone from a supposedly legit source I found on this forum and started injecting 250 mg 3 weeks ago. It's been 3 weeks, and my testicles are still the size they were before I started administering the 250 mg weekly dose. The size didn't change. At all.

I heard testicle will shrink by the 4th week, but this is obviously not gonna happen in my case. The 4th week is the next week, and my balls still haven't changed in size during the previous 3 weeks.

Can this be evidence I got scammed or is it too early to make any judgement? Does it take longer than 3-4 weeks for the testicles to shrink or start shrinking?
Who really wants there balls to shrink? This is the most hilarious question I've heard on this whole forum since i have joined smh

Chances are if you got your gear from a reputable source on this forum then it's likely good. Give it a few more weeks. Maybe your balls will shrink and then you'll know you have good juice lol

Interesting... doesn't this mean your own testosterone production is active even when you supplement testosterone from outside?
Nope. My natural testosterone production is 100% shut down. Bloodwork shows this. Just chalk it up to everyone responds differently.

no dude you cant judge by that. How old are you? My balls didnt shrink at all for my first couple cycles and still hardy do on test. It depends on the person and how big your balls are from the start.

I did some cycles when i was in high school and DIDN't pct afterwards so my balls have been the size of grapes since my late teens lol besides i don't know any female that actually likes balls as its bee mentioned before lol

My personal opinion is that you should accept tiny balls, a bald head, and the need for much more shaving and personal hygiene, before starting gear. All those symptoms are manageable, don’t have an impact of your health and longevity, and really don’t matter much in the long run. There’s so many life affecting symptoms to concern yourself with (cardiovascular health, estrogen balance, mental state).

I’m currently reading my way through the whole type 2 HGH thread. The insulin sensitivity seems quite scary to me.

My first cycle or 2 my nuts shrunk big time, it was actually really painful during the atrophie process

it happened pretty quick, 1 day my wife out know where was like wtf where did ur balls go lol.

The girl I’m with now likes to reach behind her back and grab my balls when she’s riding me. The first time she did it I was like, damn she’s probably disappointed . She knows I’m shut down so now it’s a running joke between us. The more you communicate with a partner, the better your life will be.

Oh, and get tested or send your gear off. You shouldn’t rely on reputation alone. Sources, like everyone else, make mistakes. They may be good for awhile, then shit the bed.