Testicular size on steroids

I’m currently reading my way through the whole type 2 HGH thread. The insulin sensitivity seems quite scary to me.
Get a bg monitor, and just check occasionally, its not that extreme, and as long as you pin away from food it will never be an issue.

My first cycle or 2 my nuts shrunk big time, it was actually really painful during the atrophie process

it happened pretty quick, 1 day my wife out know where was like wtf where did ur balls go lol.
I basically just have a flabby skin pouch. Lol. Was going to try hcg just for the heck of it one day, as i dont even remember when i had normal sized ones.

Get a bg monitor, and just check occasionally, its not that extreme, and as long as you pin away from food it will never be an issue.
I want to pin at night and hopefully it helps with sleep. I do eat before bed, but any carbs are super low GI.

I am horrible at sleeping. Insomnia my whole life. Would try anything.

Other than sleep, I’m hoping for better recovery. My training is very much powerlifting / DY Blood and Guts. It’s hard to recover from and I’ve always got minor injuries.

I basically just have a flabby skin pouch. Lol. Was going to try hcg just for the heck of it one day, as i dont even remember when i had normal sized ones.
Oh dam hahahaaha i feel that comment so much. Gotta have a sense of humor with this shit.

Not everybody experiences testicular shrinkage on Testosterone or other steroids.
This... I am coming up on my 12th year on TRT/general AAS abuse and my balls are still magnificent.

I used HCG for the first 3 years but stopped since I didn't seem to need it for cosmetics.

i too was going to try hcg to bring my balls back lol i don't know how to take it properly so i have more reading to do so i do it right and not mess myself up with my estrogen spiking

My balls didn’t shrink until after 7 years of running gear and 1 year on trt. Enclomiphene though seems to be putting some size back in my babies! But then they shrink up again lol. Honestly this is the first time I’ve ever heard someone guessing gear is fake because of ball shrinkage lol. I think you’re good my friend, look at your lifts, strength, and BLOODWORK. Running gear costs money, the whole lifestyle of it, if you can’t afford to get blood tests then maybe it’s time to reevaluate if this is a good idea

My balls didn’t shrink until after 7 years of running gear and 1 year on trt. Enclomiphene though seems to be putting some size back in my babies! But then they shrink up again lol. Honestly this is the first time I’ve ever heard someone guessing gear is fake because of ball shrinkage lol. I think you’re good my friend, look at your lifts, strength, and BLOODWORK. Running gear costs money, the whole lifestyle of it, if you can’t afford to get blood tests then maybe it’s time to reevaluate if this is a good idea
Who cares for that when tiktok and shit is available and you can check if your gear is legit by looking at your ball size. Posted by someone with huge follower number with maybe 1/3 being real kids and not paid bots. It must be legit.

I don't care so much about their size. They look close to normal to me. What I care about is whether of not they hang or stay sucked up close against the body all the time.
When my e2 levels are in check they hang just fine with morning wood daily. This is what concerns me the most.

They're over rated. If women really gave 2 cents about our balls, every man would be getting implants. It be like California except tight shorts and massive veiny balls. Ok, I think that visual I just had pushed things a little to far. Time to find something else to think about...cute little turtles.