Testosterone gone cloudy after filtering

manoamano

Hi guys,

I hope I am posting this in the right spot.

I am using some test prop from Deus Medical right now.

Usually I take the test from 10 ampoules and put it through a syringe filter into a sterile vial to avoid glass shards and for convenience. This time the test went from clear in the ampoule to cloudy in the vial right as I put it through. Initially I did not think much of it, injected right away and everything was fine, no pip.

Now however I am unsure of using it. It has been 2 days and it won't clear up, not even with heat. What could be the cause of this? I think if it is bacterial growth, it should have taken some time to go cloudy. My theory is some oil/ester got stuck in the filter while the hormone got through, so now there is to much test for the oil.

Any thoughts or experiences? I used a fresh ampoule today and I am thinking about tossing the cloudy vial, even though I'd hate to waste good test.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 26
I do the same thing, your oil won’t be clear until you put it through a micron filter

Syringe filters really don’t filter much (the cloudiness is remaining glass particles)

let's start by saying that that product sucks,,secondly: the product in a 1 ml vial gives the impression of being clean, but when you see it in vials with a larger capacity the reality comes out, and it's filtered badly, I advise you to heat the product at least to 90 degrees for about 90 seconds, I don't think it's bacterial contamination, too uniform and in too little time, there are no vial splinters in the world that would make your product this cloudy, the splinters go deep... .there is no water, as water and oil or water and lipid substances in general such as hormones are difficult to combine, except for a few exceptions but always thanks to solvents... I'll tell you mine, only use 0.250 mg, see how you feel, and then decide whether to use it or throw it down the toilet... I think it's a text made only with carrier oil and without the use of solvents.... don't buy shit deus

What do you mean a syringe filter doesn’t filter much ? A .22 filter is the same whether it’s bottle top or syringe no ?
My fault for not talking more specifically
I was talking these 5 micron ones

1719947706324.jpeg

I’ll use those to filter the large particulate and then a .22 to finish it. Ampoules produce an obscene amount of glass, especially if they’re cheap ones and not sturdy Bayer.

At first I thought it was moisture like narta said but couldn’t believe it when I noticed all the glass

My fault for not talking more specifically
I was talking these 5 micron ones

View attachment 288046

I’ll use those to filter the large particulate and then a .22 to finish it. Ampoules produce an obscene amount of glass, especially if they’re cheap ones and not sturdy Bayer.

At first I thought it was moisture like narta said but couldn’t believe it when I noticed all the glass
Oh right, got you brother !