Testosterone No Ester (TNE) PART 2...

kosta jeezy

A few months back I wrote a log on using testosterone No Ester, and backing it with blood testing to see what levels it produced. Due to conscious money management I held off on getting full spectrum blood work done until I was off my last cycle and off pct.
I know the product is legit from the last set of labs. But the further effects of what happens and what occurs from injecting TNE has been tapping on my brain. What subsides and or changes occur to blood cell counts and estrogen levels and so on.

35mhbuc.jpg

On June 19th, I had my blood drawn at Labs Corps for a standard female hormone panel in which gives me a large over view of what's happening currently in my body (to include: liver fuctions, rbc, wbc, FSHS, testosterone, estrogen). I've been off cycle for a while now and have not been on any substances that should adjust or dilute any of my levels.

14vn1x4.jpg

I recommend getting bloods both on cycle and off cycle to see what's happening with your body internally. For me this works out for this log to as this is about the time I would get blood work done to see if my natural test as ACTUALLY returned to its normal range and to see how my liver and such have recovered. At this same time I will be getting igf level blood work done to find my natural base line for a log I will be conducting shortly on IGf-1 LR3. That's the great thing about blood work... You can get multiple test done at one time and cover many different issues.

My results showed that my levels all returned back to my normal ranges. In fact I ran a more diverse pct then I have been so my natural test is at a slightly higher range then it normally is at this point of being off cycle. Thus this could be contributed to many different things. But a happy result none the less.

On June 23rd, I injected 1cc (50mg) of PSL Testosterone Base (tne). I waited 1.5 hours before I was at my local Lab Corps and with in an 2 hours of injecting I was having my blood drawn. Because I am not on cycle or in pct anymore, and because the body's levels change ever so slightly day to day and even hourly it's not important to have had the blood drawn in such close regards as I did while on cycle. Natural body produced testosterone doesn't have a Estergen half life to effect this.

A day later I received my test results online. I was surprised to NOT see more of an adjustment then I thought in some of the areas. Where as we know that increased testosterone makes for a increase in red blood cells. Or that a when the body interprets a rise in testosterone levels that it needs to compensate with a spiking rise in estrogen. But my numbers were changed very slightly. So I contacted and met up with a private and certified medical advisor, in which he explained to me why changes didn't show up as expected. For one, he explained that new red blood cells taken 7 days to fully form and be created and active in body. So by injecting a rapid source of testosterone would not cause the body to create as many rbc as a longer Ester form of test and that the body would clear the tne before a full account of the production of rbc would occur, this depleting the outcome of a increased rbc level.
Second, although the body will and does compensate for the increased level of testosterone it had induced into its system with estrogen it's a longer process then the peak of the half life testosterone itself, and the rise in estrogen is more of a after effect that your body will be dealing with rather then something that will match appropriate levels with. Daily injections or even frequent injections of TNE can and will cause your estrogen to sky rocket even when using a AI (at normal dosage).

The testosterone level itself peaked the blood test level. This I half assumed might happen as I waited a longer period of time for the testosterone to be dissolved and flowing through my system, then in did on my first blood test of tne while on cycle log.

33d8rxu.jpg

This is a strong point into how testosterone has drawn out effects, and how the body in itself can not compensate quickly enough to equal out the levels it deems valued. In one regard this is what allows TNE to work so efficiently.

Thanks for following along. And any thoughts or comments are always welcome.

KJ

A few months back I wrote a log on using testosterone No Ester, and backing it with blood testing to see what levels it produced. Due to conscious money management I held off on getting full spectrum blood work done until I was off my last cycle and off pct.
I know the product is legit from the last set of labs. But the further effects of what happens and what occurs from injecting TNE has been tapping on my brain. What subsides and or changes occur to blood cell counts and estrogen levels and so on.

35mhbuc.jpg

On June 19th, I had my blood drawn at Labs Corps for a standard female hormone panel in which gives me a large over view of what's happening currently in my body (to include: liver fuctions, rbc, wbc, FSHS, testosterone, estrogen). I've been off cycle for a while now and have not been on any substances that should adjust or dilute any of my levels.

14vn1x4.jpg

I recommend getting bloods both on cycle and off cycle to see what's happening with your body internally. For me this works out for this log to as this is about the time I would get blood work done to see if my natural test as ACTUALLY returned to its normal range and to see how my liver and such have recovered. At this same time I will be getting igf level blood work done to find my natural base line for a log I will be conducting shortly on IGf-1 LR3. That's the great thing about blood work... You can get multiple test done at one time and cover many different issues.

My results showed that my levels all returned back to my normal ranges. In fact I ran a more diverse pct then I have been so my natural test is at a slightly higher range then it normally is at this point of being off cycle. Thus this could be contributed to many different things. But a happy result none the less.

On June 23rd, I injected 1cc (50mg) of PSL Testosterone Base (tne). I waited 1.5 hours before I was at my local Lab Corps and with in an 2 hours of injecting I was having my blood drawn. Because I am not on cycle or in pct anymore, and because the body's levels change ever so slightly day to day and even hourly it's not important to have had the blood drawn in such close regards as I did while on cycle. Natural body produced testosterone doesn't have a Estergen half life to effect this.

A day later I received my test results online. I was surprised to NOT see more of an adjustment then I thought in some of the areas. Where as we know that increased testosterone makes for a increase in red blood cells. Or that a when the body interprets a rise in testosterone levels that it needs to compensate with a spiking rise in estrogen. But my numbers were changed very slightly. So I contacted and met up with a private and certified medical advisor, in which he explained to me why changes didn't show up as expected. For one, he explained that new red blood cells taken 7 days to fully form and be created and active in body. So by injecting a rapid source of testosterone would not cause the body to create as many rbc as a longer Ester form of test and that the body would clear the tne before a full account of the production of rbc would occur, this depleting the outcome of a increased rbc level.
Second, although the body will and does compensate for the increased level of testosterone it had induced into its system with estrogen it's a longer process then the peak of the half life testosterone itself, and the rise in estrogen is more of a after effect that your body will be dealing with rather then something that will match appropriate levels with. Daily injections or even frequent injections of TNE can and will cause your estrogen to sky rocket even when using a AI (at normal dosage).

The testosterone level itself peaked the blood test level. This I half assumed might happen as I waited a longer period of time for the testosterone to be dissolved and flowing through my system, then in did on my first blood test of tne while on cycle log.

33d8rxu.jpg

This is a strong point into how testosterone has drawn out effects, and how the body in itself can not compensate quickly enough to equal out the levels it deems valued. In one regard this is what allows TNE to work so efficiently.

Thanks for following along. And any thoughts or comments are always welcome.

KJ
Would be great to draw blood daily for a week or two after the injection and see how the values change, i know im not doing it though.

I've done some bloods on TNE and came to the same conclusion. Estrogen goes up a while after test. Oil based TNE was already out of my body after 8 hours and E2 remained high. Fucking around with TNE is the only thing that ever gave me gyno. 150mg TNE took my test level over 8000

I've done some bloods on TNE and came to the same conclusion. Estrogen goes up a while after test. Oil based TNE was already out of my body after 8 hours and E2 remained high. Fucking around with TNE is the only thing that ever gave me gyno. 150mg TNE took my test level over 8000
150mg daily? Or a single injection?..
I like tne for pwo.. in oil..not a fan of water at all.

Very little scientific data on testosterone suspension, especially oil-based. I will share with you some of my notes on testosterone suspension pharmacokinetics from what I was able to piece together:

Testosterone suspension:
"An aqueous suspension of testosterone crystals injected intramuscularly in doses of 20 mg. provides a satisfactory replacement therapy in male hypogonadism. The apparent period of effective supply of testosterone from each injection is from four to seven days." [64]

Biphasic delivery profile:
"The early peak concentration of testosterone is attributed to absorption of testosterone in solution from the formulation after IM administration. The second and subsequent peaks are attributed to dissolution of testosterone from the solid material in the suspension with similar results being reported in humans (Misraet al., 1997)." [65]

From Robert Kerr's "The Practical Use of Anabolic Steroids with Athletes" (1982), Chapter Twelve:
"If 'making weight'... the aqueous testosterone... might be considered... Daily or every other day injections are used with no gain in the fluid weight. No one enjoys being injected on a daily basis so this medication is limited to the last week, two at most. As the solution is water-based, a very small caliber hypodermic needle...pain-free. If the daily injections are desired and recommended to the patient, I would probably recommend 100 to 200 mg. per day of the aqueous testosterone solution... "

References:
[64] SEVRINGHAUS, E. L., & SIKKEMA, S. (1946). THERAPY WITH AQUEOUS SUSPENSIONS OF TESTOSTERONE. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 6(6), 415–419. doi:10.1210/jcem-6-6-415

[65] MOELLER, B. C., SAMS, R. A., GUINJAB-CAGMAT, J., SZABO, N. J., COLAHAN, P., & STANLEY, S. D. (2011). An interlaboratory study of the pharmacokinetics of testosterone following intramuscular administration to Thoroughbred horses. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 34(6), 588–593. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01277.x

Were you on cycle/TRT or natural levels when you did the TNE? If natural, did you notice any T drop in the following days? Would something like preloading aromasin prevent the E spike? Did the gyno stay? maybe load ralox too.
When did you feel the peak of the TNE shot and how long did the effect last?
Thanks!

Very little scientific data on testosterone suspension, especially oil-based. I will share with you some of my notes on testosterone suspension pharmacokinetics from what I was able to piece together:

Testosterone suspension:
"An aqueous suspension of testosterone crystals injected intramuscularly in doses of 20 mg. provides a satisfactory replacement therapy in male hypogonadism. The apparent period of effective supply of testosterone from each injection is from four to seven days." [64]

Biphasic delivery profile:
"The early peak concentration of testosterone is attributed to absorption of testosterone in solution from the formulation after IM administration. The second and subsequent peaks are attributed to dissolution of testosterone from the solid material in the suspension with similar results being reported in humans (Misraet al., 1997)." [65]

From Robert Kerr's "The Practical Use of Anabolic Steroids with Athletes" (1982), Chapter Twelve:
"If 'making weight'... the aqueous testosterone... might be considered... Daily or every other day injections are used with no gain in the fluid weight. No one enjoys being injected on a daily basis so this medication is limited to the last week, two at most. As the solution is water-based, a very small caliber hypodermic needle...pain-free. If the daily injections are desired and recommended to the patient, I would probably recommend 100 to 200 mg. per day of the aqueous testosterone solution... "

References:
[64] SEVRINGHAUS, E. L., & SIKKEMA, S. (1946). THERAPY WITH AQUEOUS SUSPENSIONS OF TESTOSTERONE. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 6(6), 415–419. doi:10.1210/jcem-6-6-415

[65] MOELLER, B. C., SAMS, R. A., GUINJAB-CAGMAT, J., SZABO, N. J., COLAHAN, P., & STANLEY, S. D. (2011). An interlaboratory study of the pharmacokinetics of testosterone following intramuscular administration to Thoroughbred horses. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 34(6), 588–593. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01277.x
I had some quotes on other routes of administration too with the kinetics, but can't find them.

jesus fuck, i just use the shit before indoor Olympics. i use 150mg oil base and pop .5mg adex. had no idea it jumps you so fucking high.

you should have said way over 9000!!!!