thaiger-pharmaceuticals

Does anyone know if thaiger-pharmaceuticals are still produced. Was able to source them a couple of years back but now find it hard to find them. I have tried to email them info@thaiger-pharmaceuticals.com which is from their official website but the comes back in error. Would like to use there products again because they worked so well for me. Products I tried was their test e - deca - stanazol inject. All 1ml amps boxed with codes and leaflets inside.

Search Thaiger on meso.

From July 2024 a member stated this

Thaiger was unavailable for a long time and is now being produced again but is not the same. And not in Thai pharmacies anymore of course. Alpha unavailable as well lately. During my hunt for the cheapest primo out there I did acquire the evolve biolabs which indeed was underdosed considerably.

so I would assume Thaiger is over on top of the official email comes back error like you said

Check serial numbers . I ask the pharmacy to email me a picture of the serial numbers of the stuff they’re sending me before I send the money and I check it on their website and then when it comes, it matches what picture they sent me

Back