Thanks Meso!

k0rkscrew

Guess I'll make this thread in this section. Been a member here for about 4 years and reading this forum for several. Only started posting recently as I didnt want to be someone who just regurgitated info I read but rather someone with SOME experience to back what I have to say. Took 3 years off gear and 1 away from the gym(back at it for about a year now) and just on TRT right now. Will start with a basic 400-500mg/week test cycle when I'm ready(which is soon, muscle memory is my bestest friend :)). SO to shorten this up, Thank you ALL for all the posts and info you provide. I may not have been posting but I was here, reading and reading. It has helped me a lot and if I'm not in the gym I'm up to no good (in recovery n glad to be here and alive). There are many vets here and newer members also that I really enjoy following so it's time I chime in and do whatever I can... so again, Thanks all you Meso freaks! :cool:

Guess I'll make this thread in this section. Been a member here for about 4 years and reading this forum for several. Only started posting recently as I didnt want to be someone who just regurgitated info I read but rather someone with SOME experience to back what I have to say. Took 3 years off gear and 1 away from the gym(back at it for about a year now) and just on TRT right now. Will start with a basic 400-500mg/week test cycle when I'm ready(which is soon, muscle memory is my bestest friend :)). SO to shorten this up, Thank you ALL for all the posts and info you provide. I may not have been posting but I was here, reading and reading. It has helped me a lot and if I'm not in the gym I'm up to no good (in recovery n glad to be here and alive). There are many vets here and newer members also that I really enjoy following so it's time I chime in and do whatever I can... so again, Thanks all you Meso freaks! :cool:
Good to have you around man!

You seem like a good dude. Glad we could help!

Coming from evolutionary and asf, I’m glad I found a home within the Meso community. What I love about the Meso community is, we looked after one another.

Sponsors