the brew kit

You stole his name point blank. Nextdayhgh been doing his thing way before you got here You went to PM, stole his name, and thought you were going to get away with it here at meso. When I brought it up, you waited till now to give out your excuse!

"Nextdayhgh" vs. "Nextdayanabolics" ......obvious you stole the name....point blank

You are straight pitiful...p.o.s

Here a list of names to choose from
NoRealSecurityLabs
PurplePenisEaterLabs
EatShitFarmaciaLabs
ClamChowderPharmecutical
NoTestingRawHerelabs
CantdoMathLabs

Contact brewpiss at
HeyHackMyEmail@NoEmail.com

Choose one
Dude im totally loving clamchowder labs!!!! Can i deogn logo... sick!!!!!

The Underground has been crazy recently. Any new source that pops up has been a scam. And they are making acccounts and framing people to get good reviews. BUYER BEWARE!

At first when @TorroXL and I were framed I thought it was just some guy wanting to get free gear. I didnt want to point fingers at anyone until I figured out the truth. But as time goes on these sources get desperate and make stupid decisions to make it pretty obvious what happened.

@North44 What do you have to say about posting in this thread? I'm sure he will say it was by accident.

@thebrewkit Can you explain all the new accounts popping up and vouching for you? Or why @North44 would post in your thread?

Anyone thinking about purchasing from @thebrewkit or @North44 think again. You will have better luck at your local gym.
I dunno how you guys keep going at thia guy for beong a scam i have ordered twoce and both times hes lock on with me, if you dont want to order from him dont just why waste so much time tryingnto degrade the guy. And thisnis the only board ive seen where there is no moderator taking control... if hes actually a scam the mod would knock him off yet your harassment would be the same... all this showsnis that this board isnt that legit. I use enhanced genetics now do to all the immature crap i see here and anything like this goes solved in a few days.

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES

I dunno how you guys keep going at thia guy for beong a scam i have ordered twoce and both times hes lock on with me, if you dont want to order from him dont just why waste so much time tryingnto degrade the guy. And thisnis the only board ive seen where there is no moderator taking control... if hes actually a scam the mod would knock him off yet your harassment would be the same... all this showsnis that this board isnt that legit. I use enhanced genetics now do to all the immature crap i see here and anything like this goes solved in a few days.

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES

You obviously have no idea what just happened, so please shill elsewhere.

This source is finished.

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES
GTFO with that nonsense.

You been here a month and you are sounding like a shill-o-matic that seems to jump on a source like flies to shit.

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES

You are a fake shill account created by @thebrewkit

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES
Read the last page you idiot. If you are ok with him scamming members then you can go fuck yourself.

Also there are no moderators. I hope you and Rusev die

Things are never good enough for you. These are positive reviews for my services and now you harrass the guys who made them. Its no wonder more of my customers aren't coming forward. For the people mentioning the amber vials I can show an invoice for the sale I got them on. Price could not have been better. I get they are a bit tough to see through. However pins are clear and you will see that crystal clear gear in every shot.

i guess it wouldn't make much sense to tell you to get back to your own thread, would it? :confused:

HAPPY RUSEV DAY BITCHES

You actually ordered from this guy?!?!

Your saying you ordered something and received it so this source is G2G. You should probably stick to the other boards your apart of.

What had happened was I was reading this thread an accidentally posted before going back on to my thread. No affiliation.

@Big_paul you have been around here awhile and have been involved with this thread. What do you think about this situation? I'm not taking a jab at you i respectfully would like to hear your opinion.
I think this is how sources are vetted here. If there were some testing that would go a long way in satisfying doubts. Security has also been a problem. Over all it has been a rough roll out. I hope to see lessons learned. I still like having a dependable raw domestic source and the prices are right.