The Brotein Cookbook.

preworkout1984

So with the "what are you eating" thread taking full steam ahead, and over the many many guys talking about making a "meso cookbook" I have done just that.

I've created The Brotein Cookbook. A website that will have recipes submitted from the users here on meso. Nothing goes better with the fitness industry than food. Weather your bulking,cutting or just enjoy food, this website is for you!

I have a passion for cooking and lifting and I want the people of meso to be apart of it. I for one wouldn't have gone from a 150 pound guy to a healthy strong 180 without this place.

Rules for submission :
1. Full ingredient list
2. Directions for the meal
3. A GOOD quality photo (I can edit if need be)
4. Presentation! Is a must.
5. Name of the submission and user ie; chicken parm by sweebeanz

Categories:
BROtein (cow,pig,elk ect )
Chicken
Seafood
BROsserts
Cheat meals.

Send info to
thebroteincookbook@gmail.com

Note: I will not be taking anything away from meso. This is just for the people that like to eat kick ass food made by kick ass dudes or girls.

EAT BIG - LIFT BIG

So with the "what are you eating" thread taking full steam ahead, and over the many many guys talking about making a "meso cookbook" I have done just that.

I've created The Brotein Cookbook. A website that will have recipes submitted from the users here on meso. Nothing goes better with the fitness industry than food. Weather your bulking,cutting or just enjoy food, this website is for you!

I have a passion for cooking and lifting and I want the people of meso to be apart of it. I for one wouldn't have gone from a 150 pound guy to a healthy strong 180 without this place.

Rules for submission :
1. Full ingredient list
2. Directions for the meal
3. A GOOD quality photo (I can edit if need be)
4. Presentation! Is a must.
5. Name of the submission and user ie; chicken parm by sweebeanz

Categories:
BROtein (cow,pig,elk ect )
Chicken
Seafood
BROsserts
Cheat meals.

Send info to
thebroteincookbook@gmail.com

Note: I will not be taking anything away from meso. This is just for the people that like to eat kick ass food made by kick ass dudes or girls.

EAT BIG - LIFT BIG
That is a GREAT thread!

Yeah i really feel this will be a another great way for people to get into a healthy lifestyle. Not just "personal trainers" throwing advice around. its from the guys who are in it and know exctly what to do!

The Brotein Cookbook is NOW LIVE!

There is only a few recipes on their right now but with support of everyone here it will grow. Any questions or things you think i could add or take away please let me know!

http://www.thebroteincookbook.com/ (www.thebroteincookbook.com)

Thanks Beanz . Maybe you should use our avatars (pics) too ? That would be cool , I dont mind (this is a bodybuilding cookbook ,right?). Put mine in there somewhere...