The Experiment That Brought Me Back to AAS/PED

For many years I was a personal trainer. One thing that my older clients had in common was, how adamant they were on how hard it was to get back into shape. At that point in my life, I had never been out of shape, so I had no frame of reference what so ever to even comment. After moving on from personal training, I always had the thought in the back of my head I wanted to find out how hard it was.

On my 40th birthday I pitched to my wife that I wanted to take a year off of all exercise and restrictive eating. At this point I was only really doing the bare minimum anyway, just enough to not look or feel fat and frail. I could see the look in her eye as she said OK "great just what I want to sleep with, a slob who will probably gas out after 3 minutes". So I went from 185 lbs/84 kg athletic build to 210 lbs/95 kg average American with no build.

On my 41st birthday it was time to find out how hard it was. It took 3 months of restricted eating and running a 1 mile/1.6 kilometers every day (well only running a couple blocks the first week) to get down to 165 lbs/75 kg. I definitely over compensated. I was skinny, only had a 4.2 pack showing in my abdomen but could go a lot longer than 3 minutes before gassing out. I had a whole new respect for people getting into shape for the first time or getting back into shape. I decided to repeat this experiment every 5 years.

On my 46 birthday it took a little over 6 months to get back into shape. And when my 50th birthday rolled a round, I decided to come up with a new experiment. One that would require as much effort but with a less masochistic twist. Let me try to get back to military shape.

My first stop was the doc to check Test levels. Well, unless you have levels under 200 you can forget that route. Next stop the TRT clinic. The doc there was like "your levels are a little low, but I want to see optimum levels". I sure like the sound of that. Now, I did have all the symptoms of low Test just not the numbers. I rolled on TRT for 5 years and decided to add some TRT++ to the mix. That's how I found MESO-Rx, doing research for my new experiment. It has been 5 years after all, can't break the experimentation and observation chain.

Back