The Experiment That Brought Me Back to AAS/PED

Right.
Someone here wrote they don't believe you and you also say (twice, here) other people do not.
Frankly, this is not something that occurred to me, when I saw this.
You tell "the story" and people do not believe you.
Let's read your post again, with more attention, this time:
Losing 20 kg in 3 months: seems unlikely; but you say that is what happened and let's leave it at that.
However, you then repeat the experiment every 5 years; the rationale as to why is missing.
Then it's time for drugs. Age 50, let's have some tren.
Yeah maybe, now that I have rewritten your post, I can see why it would not make much sense to people. I hope I have summarised it correctly.
In any case, you do you.
If it's about your intention to take the list of stuff you have mentioned, you are in the right place to find out /ask about it.

As for this:

I did not take humbrage to this out of political correctness; I am very far from that kind of scenario (I think you have figured it out, by now).
I thought dragging the wife as the very first thing, into your opening gambit for wanting to get involved with illegal substances was a way to bring justification to your story.
It always is, when you project stuff onto someone else, even as a joke.
It's a means to find yourself some distance, imo.

Anyway, it was a joke and it does not matter.
I blame having Lana Del Rey on repeat as I read your thing.
Just wanted a bit of melancholy in the background.
You know that song "Blue Jeans" that goes " you fit me better than my favourite sweater".
I love that bit. I suppose your joke kind of jarred with the song...
It's Lana' s fault I was not in a humorous mood.
Maybe tomorrow
:)

The first thing you brought into the picture for humour within
blah blah bs as usual,,,,

However, you then repeat the experiment every 5 years; the rationale as to why is missing.
Ya, I thought the post was getting to long so I omitted (and assumed it was implied with "One thing that my older clients had in common was, how adamant they were on how hard it was to get back into shape") that I wanted to see how hard it was at older ages.
Losing 20 kg in 3 months: seems unlikely; but you say that is what happened and let's leave it at that.
Again I omitted and assumed it was implied that I also drastically changed my eating habits and calorie intake.
Actually I said "I rolled on TRT for 5 years and decided to add some TRT++ to the mix". So that would make age 55 for the addition of other drugs.
mean, do whatever, but don't shift the blame on someone else
;)

Right.
Someone here wrote they don't believe you and you also say (twice, here) other people do not.
Frankly, this is not something that occurred to me, when I saw this.
You tell "the story" and people do not believe you.
Let's read your post again, with more attention, this time:
Yeah maybe, now that I have rewritten your post, I can see why it would not make much sense to people. I hope I have summarised it correctly.
In any case, you do you.
If it's about your intention to take the list of stuff you have mentioned, you are in the right place to find out /ask about it.

As for this:

I did not take humbrage to this out of political correctness; I am very far from that kind of scenario (I think you have figured it out, by now).
I thought dragging the wife as the very first thing, into your opening gambit for wanting to get involved with illegal substances was a way to bring justification to your story.
It always is, when you project stuff onto someone else, even as a joke.
It's a means to find yourself some distance, imo.

Anyway, it was a joke and it does not matter.
Just wanted a bit of melancholy in the background.
You know that song "Blue Jeans" that goes " you fit me better than my favourite sweater".
I love that bit. I suppose your joke kind of jarred with the song...
It's Lana' s fault I was not in a humorous mood.
Maybe tomorrow
:)

The first thing you brought into the picture for humour within
STFU !!!! Uselesssssss !!!!

Ya, I thought the post was getting to long so I omitted (and assumed it was implied with "One thing that my older clients had in common was, how adamant they were on how hard it was to get back into shape") that I wanted to see how hard it was at older ages.

Again I omitted and assumed it was implied that I also drastically changed my eating habits and calorie intake.

Actually I said "I rolled on TRT for 5 years and decided to add some TRT++ to the mix". So that would make age 55 for the addition of other drugs.

;)

Exactly.
You see...

Back