The new energy recovery wonderdrug is here. It is so unexpected!

master.on

It is Albendazole
a pinworm med.

It restores Oxidative Phosphorylation (mitochondria energy production) while lowering Reactive Oxygen Species ROS
Treatment with either deoxysappanone B, mebendazole, nocodazole, podophyllotoxin, or vinblastine increased OXPHOS expression and decreased ROS levels at the same dose of 2 µM, while paclitaxel showed effects in the two assays at 20 nM, suggesting a shared mechanism for OXPHOS expression and ROS level
Large-scale chemical dissection of mitochondrial function

Anecdotal evidence says it cures chronic fatigue when everything, including T3 failed
treatment for worms has helped my gut a bit but why?

It even slows or reverses cancer
Conclusion
The evidence for an anti-cancer effect of mebendazole treatment comes from in vitro, in vivo, in silico, and human data. Mechanistically, the microtubule action is well characterised in the laboratory and provides a similar rationale to some of the major classical chemotherapeutic drug classes, such as the taxanes and vinca alkaloids. With well-established pharmacokinetics and an excellent toxicity profile, this low-cost agent is a strong candidate for drug repurposing as an oncological treatment, both in combination with the existing standard treatments and alongside other candidate repurposing agents in a number of specific cancer types. We have outlined a number of these multi-drug combinations in the hope that clinicians can act upon this information to initiate clinical trials as a matter of some urgency.
Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

I was prescribed it because of a bacterial infection (why not kill possible worms as well) and I feel as on T3.

It works.

Is this for real or some pipedream?

Interesting.

I'm interested thanks for your contribution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In fact I've tried it and felt like on T3.
Higher temperatures, higher blood pressure, more energy but a bit unable to concentrate.

The ladies in the phoenixrising.me chronic fatigue forum were correct that it can be used as a diagnostic trial.
If you feel better then you have energy metabolism issues, particularly Oxidative Phosphorylation. By the way T3 won't work properly if you have these issues.
Mebendazole is quite safe. It's even given to young children just because parents suspect they may have worms. Or as a preventative.

You can try it.
It may work for energy or it may not.
Even if it doesn't work it is very safe.

What baffles me is that MOST antiparasite drugs have anticancer properties and are being actively studied for that.
It even works the other way, many cancer drugs also have antiparasite activity.
Cancer as a Parasitic Disease - Jeffrey Dach MD

Back