The worst thing about blasting....

I've come across a lot of BBers on youtube who are running grams of gear and are near 50 or over 50. Some competing.

I guess some people just have genetics to be able to tolerate loads of gear at an old age and still seem healthy.
some of them started gear late in life... using gear is a game of exposure , the longer you stay on the more damage you acumulate(dosages as well play a big role) ...it's accelerated aging in a way

so if you start at 20 by 40 u are done, start at 35 u might get to 50+. depends on genetics as well, same as some folks get to live to 90 while others "stop" at 70...

I'd definitely try to bring that blood pressure down. 135 is hypertension and a time bomb waiting to happen. Ideal systolic is 115.

Telmisartan is nothing but beneficial for people running gear. 2g of taurine daily can even drop it 5-10 points easily. Plus telmisartan usually controls HCT enough to make donating unnecessary.
This is what my bp is even when on trt doses. I've tried bringing it down lower with meds from my doc but this is as low as I can get it.
When I was in the military aas free it was always about this level. It must be genetic. My Dad had the same issue. If I can keep it at 135/75 im doing pretty good.
Diabetes makes it difficult as well.

I've come across a lot of BBers on youtube who are running grams of gear and are near 50 or over 50. Some competing.

I guess some people just have genetics to be able to tolerate loads of gear at an old age and still seem healthy.
Testosterone is pretty easy on me. Now with masteron added I don't have to worry about the water retention
I do have to admit though, the added size looked good except in the face

some of them started gear late in life... using gear is a game of exposure , the longer you stay on the more damage you acumulate(dosages as well play a big role) ...it's accelerated aging in a way

so if you start at 20 by 40 u are done, start at 35 u might get to 50+. depends on genetics as well, same as some folks get to live to 90 while others "stop" at 70...
I'm hoping for at least 10 more years before I have to go on true trt.

I'd definitely try to bring that blood pressure down. 135 is hypertension and a time bomb waiting to happen. Ideal systolic is 115.

Telmisartan is nothing but beneficial for people running gear. 2g of taurine daily can even drop it 5-10 points easily. Plus telmisartan usually controls HCT enough to make donating unnecessary.
A normal blood pressure for a 50 -year-old is between 116/81–142/89 mmHg, with 129/85 mmHg being optimal.
According to Google lol

I'm hoping for at least 10 more years before I have to go on true trt.

TBH, gear and GH is the only thing making me feel good in my old age of 40.

I recover and feel better when I was 30 and natural.

A normal blood pressure for a 50 -year-old is between 116/81–142/89 mmHg, with 129/85 mmHg being optimal.
According to Google lol

Over 120/80 is probably hurting your kidneys.

According to Google lol
Yeah, according to the American Heart Association anything over 130 Systolic is no bueno. You're in range diastolic, that's 80 or over.

There's also ethnic genetics at play. Asians, Caucasians/Hispanics, and Africans all have different tolerable ranges and rates of Hypertension. Asians can handle (and are healthy) with higher numbers. Exact opposite for Africans. Caucasians/Hispanics are right in the middle.

Remember "Normal," in America, is very far from "healthy."

These are my legs now. If you look close you can see how the left is slightly smaller. I wish I had pics of when they were 27" almost 28".
Due to using a cell phone in a mirror the left is your actual left from your view.

Attachments

• 20230930_213527.jpg
    20230930_213527.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 29
Well hell, never mind I just measured them.
I'm getting old. Right leg is currently 28" left leg is 27 1/4". Now I'm trying to remember what they used to be?

I feel ya. When you're an old man what do you really have left? Maybe family if you were part of the ultra lucky who had good finances, kids and a loyal wife.

But most men are alone in old age and don't have anything to live for.

I think gear and GH is wasted on the young. All the old people I know are feeble and injured. I'll sacrifice 10 years off my senior years if I can be strong and feel great until my 60s.

I feel ya. When you're an old man what do you really have left? Maybe family if you were part of the ultra lucky who had good finances, kids and a loyal wife.

But most men are alone in old age and don't have anything to live for.

I think gear and GH is wasted on the young. All the old people I know are feeble and injured. I'll sacrifice 10 years off my senior years if I can be strong and feel great until my 60s.
Well I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a loving wife and all my kids.
Also I was smart enough to always have a backup plan. So retirement ain't that bad.

Back