MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Tbh I had ordered few times always been good till this time I been waiting on my package for more then 3 months now and I already went with different source while waiting to fix my issue

If you can DM some other sources, I'd appreciate it.

If anyone DMs you from this post be very leery and do your own research. Also, if anyone DMs you trying to sell you anything such as TP kits hit the report button. Especially since there is a member who is very active in this thread who has a thread out right now for scamming a member.

If anyone DMs you from this post be very leery and do your own research. Also, if anyone DMs you trying to sell you anything such as TP kits hit the report button. Especially since there is a member who is very active in this thread who has a thread out right now for scamming a member.
I am new to all of this, as you might have imagined. Appreciate the advice. Thank you!

I realize everyone thinks I am crazy but...

New Member Thread

Has really important information about this community.

I realize the Underground is a whole lot of fun but without proper perspective, you will be frustrated.

Tbh I had ordered few times always been good till this time I been waiting on my package for more then 3 months now and I already went with different source while waiting to fix my issue
Man that’s rough. Keep me posted if there is any movement.