MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

97% but thats still good ive only been seeing mostly 96% these days..

how is your experience with hgh going so far? any sides?
I just started last week at 2iu's daily and slowly titrating up to 3iu's and see how I feel. No sides other than increased appetite. I'm experimenting with different dosage times to see how my sleep is affected. Do you have experience with HGH?

Yet another "weenie dickrider" i swear all these new members are lame af lately, posting shit thats not true then when they get called on it "they say use the search function " gtfo put up or shut up player3 you fuc@in lame!
I almost felt like this was my moment to rant about the shit I’ve seen coming from members and sources after coming back here…but I won’t. All I gotta say is shits gotta change.

I almost felt like this was my moment to rant about the shit I’ve seen coming from members and sources after coming back here…but I won’t. All I gotta say is shits gotta change.

If it's about OPSEC, by all means. Please do sir. It's a different kind of harm reduction but all these TD pics and specific T/A dates; I think we need an overhaul.

New members: if you say you received everything you ordered or if some things were missing in XYZ weeks, we'll believe you. No need for pics or specific dates. Save that stuff for private emails with the source if something goes wrong.

If it's about OPSEC, by all means. Please do sir. It's a different kind of harm reduction but all these TD pics and specific T/A dates; I think we need an overhaul.

New members: if you say you received everything you ordered or if some things were missing in XYZ weeks, we'll believe you. No need for pics or specific dates. Save that stuff for private emails with the source if something goes wrong.
I won’t bring up any other sources here. I’ll leave their dirty laundry in their thread so nobody gets confused on who we’re talking about.
I have my own issues with this source already but I kinda feel like it’s a little petty too. It’s just a reflection of how things are being operated that wasn’t years ago.

I just started last week at 2iu's daily and slowly titrating up to 3iu's and see how I feel. No sides other than increased appetite. I'm experimenting with different dosage times to see how my sleep is affected. Do you have experience with HGH?
yeah but ive only taken pharma hgh serostim but wanna try generics to save some cash.... serostim i experience zero negative side effects nothing but positive affects it honestly transformed my physique

Back