This might save someones life ... NOT!!!

Sorry bro this kid needs real professional help (aka a REAL DR) and not some faceless guy over the internet who suggest (base on what the OP statement) he continue with Test (TRT dosage). You offer no value to this kid but only to inflate his need to continue with Test at all cost (gotta keep them gainz!!) even to his own health.

It's good he realized his error and is NOW (after Millard and Dr. Jim posting!) going to take care of his health issues!

OP- take care of your health and train naturally until you max out your gains.. then, come back!

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem or your education simply stopped at the 8th grade level. Reread my post. I instructed him to investigate the situation further via a cardiologist and more diagnostic work up. That's not of value? Asking him to elaborate on the test and blood work performed isn't of value? Sharing with him my experience of natural training at his age isn't of value? Again, you place your lack of reading comprehension on parade by such statements.

In my initial response, I told him to stop the AAS or take it to TRT levels, which is like 100mg/week. In retrospect, I should have omitted the TRT statement. Regardless, my initial response and follow ups were much more helpful than your condescending ass clown comments. I am not going to post my credentials on an AAS board with illegal activity, But I can assure you, I have nothing to prove to some internet hard ass such as yourself. DONE!!!

Kid you have no business getting involved with gear. First off you are in the prime stage of your life to make gains naturally and if you depend on a drug now then you will always depend on a drug for gains!
Next, you are to uneducated to use properly anyway. After all you just said "Test e is nothing to shake a stick at" lmao. You're correct it is less toxic too a healthy person who knows how to use it, but even then there is no guarantee that they won't screw up their body for life especially if they have an undiagnosed medical problem. You should research for the next 3 years and then you might be educated enough in regards to training, diet and gear.

You already can't imagine lifting without steroids at 20 so how do you expect to ever lift without steroids? Do yourself a favor and lift natural for the next year or two. The time will fly by and you will learn more about yourself and how you respond best.

Back