Thoughts on a summer cut

Hello there, I'm a 23-year-old natural lifter who plans to hop on PEDs soon, for now, I'm planning to do a simple cutting cycle from the beginning/middle of May to the end of June, with the following compounds:

DNP and Clen

I plan to stretch things out to a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks and to lose 6 to 10 kilos, initially, I plan to start with the following plan:

Week 1 Clen 40 mcg/day
Week 2 Clen 40 ~ 60 mcg/day (Will stick to 40 if the effects are still the same, up the dosage if I notice things are slowing down.)
Week 3 DNP 200 ~ 250 mcg/day (haven't found a good source in the EU)
Week 4 DNP 200 ~ 250 mcg/day
Week 5 Clen 40 mcg / day
Week 6 Clen 40 ~ 60 mcg / day (Same as week 2)

If things seem good, might push the cycle to 7 to 8 weeks as I'm planning to buy 21 pills of DNP.

I'm going to use the following to prevent side effects:

Nebivilol: A pill a day, mainly for cardiac protection due to Clen.
Taurine Supplement: One or two scoops a day, depending on the severity of the Clen shakes.
Paracetamol & Ibuprofen: A pill a day, to make the fever feeling of DNP more tolerable.
Multivitamin Supplement: 1 to 2 tabs a day to prevent any depletion due to the intense sweating.

For the more experienced members here, anything I should've done / missed? Maybe any comments?

I'm planning to dabble in test, but I want to be able to purchase all the ancillaries and the test that would suffice me for an entire year, so this would serve as a test run to see if I'm even qualified for gear in the first place.

Daily ibuprofen?? You’re most likely not going to have much side effects from 200-250 mgs anyways, definitely not enough to need this. Ibuprofen is so bad for the liver. You’re already gonna need to be kind to your liver running clen. And not even any tudca, milk thistle, and NAC to help out, come on dude. Accept DNP’s heat if you’re gonna use it. You will not cancel it out.

Last edited:
Just wondering why DNP? What are your stats?
Hes already asked this question

so this would serve as a test run to see if I'm even qualified for gear in the first place.
I just can’t imagine thinking DNP is a training wheels introduction to the world of PEDs. Lmfao what the fuck man. “If I’m even qualified for gear” buddy this is a completely ballgame and a much more dangerous one at that. Nothing about this will be a litmus test for testosterone.

I will never use DNP... there are best ways to do what you want friend... Why do you want to use so Dangerous product? People say about trembolone, most think that who uses trembolone are crazy but... if people think so bad about trembolone WTF using DNP...

Think about your goals, I think with a good cut cycle you can reach it but doing it well with good habits from eating and doing good exercise in the gym. I have 28 years old and I've done my first cycle with 27 years. In 3 months without doing the things well I lost 13kg... So don't make stupid things, don't risk your health and think in a better option.

Daily ibuprofen?? You’re most likely not going to have much side effects from 200-250 mgs anyways, definitely not enough to need this. Ibuprofen is so bad for the liver. You’re already gonna need to be kind to your liver running clen. And not even any tudca, milk thistle, and NAC to help out, come on dude. Accept DNP’s heat if you’re gonna use it. You will not cancel it out.
Ibuprofen is actually bad for the KIDNEYS at high dosages. Acetominiphen is bad for the LIVER

Ibuprofen is actually bad for the KIDNEYS at high dosages. Acetominiphen is bad for the LIVER
“Nonprescription pain relievers such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve, others) can damage your liver, especially if taken frequently or combined with alcohol.”
-Mayo Clinic

Also remember he’s doing this for a completely unnecessary reason, to make the “fever” feeling of 200 mg DNP more “tolerable”…lmfao.

Last edited:
That was just an idea I thought to try since I'm not sure about how hot my body get with DNP, especially a small dose of a substance I never took.

Hello there, I'm a 23-year-old natural lifter who plans to hop on PEDs soon, for now, I'm planning to do a simple cutting cycle from the beginning/middle of May to the end of June, with the following compounds:

DNP and Clen

I plan to stretch things out to a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks and to lose 6 to 10 kilos, initially, I plan to start with the following plan:

Week 1 Clen 40 mcg/day
Week 2 Clen 40 ~ 60 mcg/day (Will stick to 40 if the effects are still the same, up the dosage if I notice things are slowing down.)
Week 3 DNP 200 ~ 250 mcg/day (haven't found a good source in the EU)
Week 4 DNP 200 ~ 250 mcg/day
Week 5 Clen 40 mcg / day
Week 6 Clen 40 ~ 60 mcg / day (Same as week 2)

If things seem good, might push the cycle to 7 to 8 weeks as I'm planning to buy 21 pills of DNP.

I'm going to use the following to prevent side effects:

Nebivilol: A pill a day, mainly for cardiac protection due to Clen.
Taurine Supplement: One or two scoops a day, depending on the severity of the Clen shakes.
Paracetamol & Ibuprofen: A pill a day, to make the fever feeling of DNP more tolerable.
Multivitamin Supplement: 1 to 2 tabs a day to prevent any depletion due to the intense sweating.

For the more experienced members here, anything I should've done / missed? Maybe any comments?

I'm planning to dabble in test, but I want to be able to purchase all the ancillaries and the test that would suffice me for an entire year, so this would serve as a test run to see if I'm even qualified for gear in the first place.
You’re 23 and have about 10kgs to lose. This screams typical newbie lifter situation, nothing to make you take clen or dnp for.

Everyone who has normal genetics went through this phase in the beginning. What you need is structure and consistency not drugs yet.

How’s your diet and training? Are you even weighing your food or following an optimal training program or just winging it?

I am betting you have not done this serious yet and thinking you will magically transform with fat loss drugs. Believe me, some of us thought that too. However, we later learned that the consistency and long term adherence to a sensible diet plan, whether in a surplus or deficit plus a training regiment that supports our goal, changed our body composition for the better; it also created a habit, one that promotes better performance long term.

So, yeah, focus on the basics first use the fat loss agents when you are ready and you would know it then.

You’re 23 and have about 10kgs to lose. This screams typical newbie lifter situation, nothing to make you take clen or dnp for.

Everyone who has normal genetics went through this phase in the beginning. What you need is structure and consistency not drugs yet.

How’s your diet and training? Are you even weighing your food or following an optimal training program or just winging it?

I am betting you have not done this serious yet and thinking you will magically transform with fat loss drugs. Believe me, some of us thought that too. However, we later learned that the consistency and long term adherence to a sensible diet plan, whether in a surplus or deficit plus a training regiment that supports our goal, changed our body composition for the better; it also created a habit, one that promotes better performance long term.

So, yeah, focus on the basics first use the fat loss agents when you are ready and you would know it then.
I've been lifting for 3 years naturally at this point, I do every single thing you're talking about to the last minute detail, this is my physique around March ~ June, I'm much bigger now and fluffier, just looking to cut quickly before I hop on test.

My test levels are 864 ng/dl.

Do I need to post legs too?

Attachments

• 20230408_004041.jpg
    20230408_004041.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230323_222758_859.jpg
    IMG_20230323_222758_859.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 32
If you’re able to lean down like that naturally then you probably won’t even need clen or dnp. Jeez, people couldn’t even get down that bf even with clen or dnp lol.

If you’re able to lean down like that naturally then you probably won’t even need clen or dnp. Jeez, people couldn’t even get down that bf even with clen or dnp lol.
My goal isn't just a half assed summer beach lean, I want to go from that again, do a 16 ~ 20 week cycle on 250 mg test for half the cycle, then 300 ~ 350 for the second half, I do not want to have a high dose cycle, add any other things besides Tbol / EQ in the second half of the first cycle / another cycle I'm planning to run to not mitigate any severe testicular atrophy or hair loss, I already have hair loss as a natural and I'm trying to recover from it.

My dream, physique wise, is to look like an anime character, naturally would be difficult and frankly impossible, so, I'm planning to hop on soon after this cut.

My goal isn't just a half assed summer beach lean, I want to go from that again, do a 16 ~ 20 week cycle on 250 mg test for half the cycle, then 300 ~ 350 for the second half, I do not want to have a high dose cycle, add any other things besides Tbol / EQ in the second half of the first cycle / another cycle I'm planning to run to not mitigate any severe testicular atrophy or hair loss, I already have hair loss as a natural and I'm trying to recover from it.

My dream, physique wise, is to look like an anime character, naturally would be difficult and frankly impossible, so, I'm planning to hop on soon after this cut.
Well, this is a steroid forum, there should be some clen protocols suited for your goal. Anyway, what is anime character? That is so broad lol. Anyway, follow the logs of competitors, they usually list their doses used.

Well, this is a steroid forum, there should be some clen protocols suited for your goal. Anyway, what is anime character? That is so broad lol. Anyway, follow the logs of competitors, they usually list their doses used.
To be more specific Tokita Ohma from Kengan Ashura, Roronoa Zoro Post Timeskip from One Piece, amongst others.

I was fat from 3rd grade till my 2nd year of university, so over 12 years, I have a decent bit of loose skin that only a surgery or muscle can make look good, so you can see where I'm going with this.

I'm not planning to compete, thus I'm planning to use doses of non competitors here with similar goals to me to be frank.

To be more specific Tokita Ohma from Kengan Ashura, Roronoa Zoro Post Timeskip from One Piece, amongst others.

I was fat from 3rd grade till my 2nd year of university, so over 12 years, I have a decent bit of loose skin that only a surgery or muscle can make look good, so you can see where I'm going with this.

I'm not planning to compete, thus I'm planning to use doses of non competitors here with similar goals to me to be frank.
Well, good luck looking.

Thank you, and thank you for your kind words earlier, I do understand that many newcomers come with questions and absurd thoughts and they have a poor foundation in training, recovery and diet, but for me this isn't a half assed thing anymore after 3 years.
The only thing you can do since your goal is different from the norm here in a way, is to find an effective protocol but start at the least amount you an get away with

Well, it looks like you already know how to eat so it won’t be that hard for you.

Back